Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR ye olde Friday (dieday) night thread

G

Gremlincel

a
-
How (((y'all))) doing? What are ya up to?
I don't know what I'm gonna do this weekend. My rooms a mess. I should probably clean that, now.
I need to start getting into lucid dreaming, may as well, before I die. I had a dream last night my oneitis and I were on a date, on the beach at night. Just as things were heating up, I woke. I was so happy and cheerful in the dream, JFL. Those few moments upon waking, when you look around, and realize you are still as doomed as you were before closing your eyes to sleep.... :feelsbadman:

I'm neet so the day of the week doesn't bother me.
If you find a good guide for lucid dreaming tag me, I'm interested. I almost never dream, but when I do it's some fucked up shit.

I have to wageslave on weekends. But ill be getting shitfaced after.

inb4animists
nigga there's no way you aren't an animist

I'm neet so the day of the week doesn't bother me.
If you find a good guide for lucid dreaming tag me, I'm interested. I almost never dream, but when I do it's some fucked up shit.
even NEETs gotta acknowledge the weeknendo
there seems to be a ton of good guides, just, having the discipline to put in the effort, thats the hard part

I have to wageslave on weekends. But ill be getting shitfaced after.
it just gets delayed for you, then :feelsmega:

the first sexual dream that I had as a teenager was that I was in some kind of hotel and there was always this femoid near the door to my room.
i forgot the small details, but somehow we ended up naked in my room and I laid down.
then the femoid stands on me each foot at my sides and just starts shitting on me.
literally shitting.
worst dream ever.
can't even get laid in my dreams.

Some years later I dreamt about being a stacy.
With the real POV. I looked down and I saw tits.
I forgot the details again, because I never told anyone this. But I ended up getting laid.
Believe it or not, I still remember the feel of dick inside.
extremely disturbing.

The last one I remember was just recently. It was just your classic spider nightmare. I was chilling in the garden of my parents (despite being neet I have my own flat) and the fucking plant climbing aids were full of webs and little spiders, later I watched some documentary about spiders before sleeping.
then I spend the whole night dreaming about jumping spiders that hid under my clothing.
I'm not really arachnophobic, but that day I just had a spider overload.

the first sexual dream that I had as a teenager was that I was in some kind of hotel and there was always this femoid near the door to my room.
i forgot the small details, but somehow we ended up naked in my room and I laid down.
then the femoid stands on me each foot at my sides and just starts shitting on me.
literally shitting.
worst dream ever.
can't even get laid in my dreams.

Some years later I dreamt about being a stacy.
With the real POV. I looked down and I saw tits.
I forgot the details again, because I never told anyone this. But I ended up getting laid.
Believe it or not, I still remember the feel of dick inside.
extremely disturbing.

fuck friday and all other days

i don't count the stacy thing as getting laid because it was reversed, if that's why you are quoting.

I drink a vodka flask while browsing incels.is, foids get nude while riding chad's D

everyday is torture, the weekend/ party days makes it even more sui fuel as ugly male

everyday is torture, the weekend/ party days makes it even more sui fuel as ugly male
yeah.. at least you can hide in your fortress, alone, on these days though, without worrying about school or work for a while :feelsbadman:

it was a quiet weekend, here on the forum, not much activity

Read, listen to music, maybe work on some projects.

yeah.. at least you can hide in your fortress, alone, on these days though, without worrying about school or work for a while :feelsbadman:

it was a quiet weekend, here on the forum, not much activity
too many fakecels thats why