Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Yas queen!"

She is the modern Joan of Arc. She would rather serve a lifetime than being married to a curry, think about that.

She is the modern Joan of Arc. She would rather serve a lifetime than being married to a curry, think about that.

They closed it after ethnic soys started arguing

lifetime for killing 18 fucking people???? bruh if it was a curry male he would've gotten fucking nuked and tortured every day in the worst ways for the rest of his life

Jfl this is becoming ridiculous

I feel bad for curries

Being married to an ethnic is that bad for these whores.

Arrangedmarriage copers on suicide watch :lul:

Same fate for me if I marry a girl in Iran by force

18 currybros ENFORCING MONOGAMY on one foid. If they didn't have their ways they'd all die off in 2 generations
Please don't call pakistanis curry, call them discount curry instead, we don't like to be associated with inbred subhumans, thankyou1:hax:

Strange, I thought she would be executed for that.