Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Yarmulkemaxxing in USA

JudeoBiden

JudeoBiden

Jon Taliban
★★
Some background, I'm a light-skinned sandcel in America, in a very white area where Irish might not be white enough. I'm moving away from here when my lease is up, but until then, I need a solution so I can be out and about without trouble. People noticeably dislike me on sight of my face. I've been treated decently up until the point they see my face on many occasions and it's obviously the moment they notice I'm not on the approved ethnicities list.

Now, I've gone out wearing a yarmulke, and noticed the effect. It can only be seen from behind, so it's people who see my back first who tend to behave better, and the fact that I noticed is proof of the effect. Some people suddenly get quiet when they see it, and watch their words. I'm also in it all the way; if someone starts shit with me, I will accuse them of antisemitism, which is technically true because sandcel, and if they start a fight I don't need to fear the law.

I wish I knew this cheat code decades ago. Who would have thought a hat could do so much good? Israel-worshiping Americans who hate me on sight for being sand become my shabbos goyim because of a hat. God willing, I won't need to wear this disguise anymore, but I'll remember it for when I'm traveling. Thank you, AIPAC, Israel, Jewish lobby, etc., for extending the protective aura I am able to enjoy thanks to this hat.

damn, that's a good idea

sandniggers if light skinned look almost like jews so they will also assume you're some rich high class milionaire and get worshipped by white leftists

damn, that's a good idea

sandniggers if light skinned look almost like jews so they will also assume you're some rich high class milionaire and get worshipped by white leftists
Ironically, it's right-wing old people who worship Jews the most. But the public generally likes Jews, with the obvious exception of ethnonationalists, who are a very small slice of the population. It's not quite being "one of us," though, it's being an other still, but a favored other. Being a sand here had really come to wear on me. It's like being behind enemy lines. Had I been small or weak-looking, it would have been much worse. But they're bolder in groups, like hyenas.

Lmfao kikes got everybody shook

:feelskek: I love this.

GREAT work.

I'm not even a tiny bit Middle Eastern in my DNA or blood. But this seems like a really good cheat to be honest.
I think I may actually try this and buy one of these hats. I believe I could easily pull it off too because I have a very large nose as well.

It reminds me of how in the show Better Call Saul, the main character's reap name is Jimmy McGill but he makes his lawyer name Saul Goodman because he wants to LARP as Jewish.

I'm not even a tiny bit Middle Eastern in my DNA or blood. But this seems like a really good cheat to be honest.
I think I may actually try this and buy one of these hats. I believe I could easily pull it off too because I have a very large nose as well.

It reminds me of how in the show Better Call Saul, the main character's reap name is Jimmy McGill but he makes his lawyer name Saul Goodman because he wants to LARP as Jewish.
A lot of German Jews don't appear very Middle Eastern so normies have no choice but to believe it. I guess a real Jew could call you on it, but this is a pretty remote possibility in most places. Reverse-shapeshifting :feelskek:

Boyos, if you are sand in red-state USA, you must wear the yarmulke now. The rightoids are so whipped up to hate you that you can't afford not to.