Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yall wish you were an animal or sum sht.

S

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Greycel
Its fucking crazy I legit go outside and see fucking birds and ants that have a better life than me. think about it, them fucking squirrels and rats ascended way before me JFL.

Whenever I go to the zoo I would dream of being a chimp or lion or sum sht. I remeber when I went to the beach there was a bunch of dolphins and ALL the normies glazed over these fucking dolphins coming out of the water like it's them seeing a perfect chad with no flaws whatsoever. I remember me and my mom saw a bunch of seals sleeping ignoring both our existence and my mom was fucking glazing them seals for like 20 minutes while I was just wanting to leave lmfao.

This vid p much sums up why I wish I was anything but human. This thing got more lifefuel in 3 hours than me in 23 years.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPw3xybOP9o

Any other species you wish you were born as boyos?

Animal life in the wild is short and brutal, but many pets in first-world countries live better lives than low-tier humans in those societies. Particularly dogs sized medium and up, who sometimes even have more sex with human women than low-tier men.

Animal life in the wild is short and brutal, but many pets in first-world countries live better lives than low-tier humans in those societies. Particularly dogs sized medium and up, who sometimes even have more sex with human women than low-tier men.
Either this or some Eagle

You really think pets have better lives than wild animals? Jfl

The species of GODS

I was I was a tiger

only animal i'd want to be is a Rhino and that's because i could cause chaos everywhere with sheer strength

only animal i'd want to be is a Rhino and that's because i could cause chaos everywhere with sheer strength
only thing is you'll be in the savannas with all them black foids with no stacies in sight except for the occasional colonizer safari in hopes of shoving your horns up her tight pussy till she splits in half.

No. I am at a crossroads between liking being sentient and human and also hating every minute of it because I am incel. The incel chimpanzee would probably hate his life were he sentient.

I could not imagine any sort of life without language, and our species is one-of-one, totally unique in that regard. Without language, I would not have learned about this blackpill knowledge that improves my life. That alone makes life as human better than any other animal.

I don't wish I were an animal. I wish I were some highly-advanced, far future sentient computer AI. Such an AI wouldn't have to eat, or have emotions, have to deal with women or any other of the many cognitive deficiencies that riddle human cognition.

I wish I was a jellyfish or some shit man. Fuck this shit