Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ya'll think i should become a hobosexual? (Hop toilet house to toilet house pretending to be homeless)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
That way I can have unlimited time to moneymaxx on the PC.

Maybe I can find some lonely sheboon in the hood or some trailer park whore and lie about not having food and ask if I can stay there. I'll look like a teen anyways so she won't be that suspicious.... This could be a good way to not pay rent.

or I can ask for free food and just live freely

Last edited:
Maybe I can find some lonely sheboon in the hood or some trailer park whore and lie about not having food and ask if I can stay there. I'll look like a teen anyways so she won't be that suspicious.... This could be a good way to not pay rent.
that's how you speedrun life buddy boyo

if you are subhuman they will just let you waste on the streets

if you where a 6'5 chadrone maybe that would work but you'll probably just get the cops called on you ngl.

Braindead if you think it will work
at best you will be given 2 dollars and a ham sandwich
stop dreaming buddy

if you where a 6'5 chadrone maybe that would work but you'll probably just get the cops called on you ngl.
Stop dreaming, OP.

I want this too

Op go after single moms

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back