Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Y’all realize ww3 is legit around the corner right?

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
Like it’s happening for real this time no meme shit. What are you all doing to prepare?

Just fap maxx to numb your brain chico

Cope. Israel can literally nuke Iran and nothing will happen because Jews are God's chosen people. They have the legal right by God to genocide everyone on earth, don't dare to question it or you are anti semitic.

Cope. Israel can literally nuke Iran and nothing will happen because Jews are God's chosen people. They have the legal right by God to genocide everyone on earth, don't dare to question it or you are anti semitic.
The tide is turning my brother

Not going to happen unless Hezbollah seriously tries to start something against Israel which they most likely won't, if they wanted to they would have done it already. Western soy college leftist attention on this will erode fast. Just how it is boyo.:society:

:soy::soy::soy:

Keep dreaming, nigger lad

they've been saying this for years

They have the legal right by God to genocide everyone on earth, don't dare to question it or you are anti semitic
Prof Profgampo GIF by Stophouse Music Group

Like it’s happening for real this time no meme shit. What are you all doing to prepare?
false.

Taiwan cannot be invaded during winter due to bad weather in the South China sea.

Israel-Iran war wouldn't be a world war because it doesn't involve the other great powers (except maybe the united states).

Nah tbh I wish

I could care less I'm not getting drafted anywaym
Western countries will definitely implement conscription in case of WW3. Most people would not volunteer to fight for their country, and rightfully so

Israel-Iran war wouldn't be a world war because it doesn't involve the other great powers (except maybe the united states).
If Israel nukes Iran, Pakistan will nuke Israel. It's basically their policy.

Cope.

It should have happened in 2020 already when JewSA assassinated a highly ranked iranian dude.

It should have happened when the Russia Ukraine war started.

It should have happened one of the numerous times North Korea tried their nukes.

In the end, nothing happened.
WW3 is a mirage.

People have been saying this since WW2 ended. With many opportunities for it to happen, and it never did.

This is wishful thinking...

And if it does happen in this decade, there's no preparing for it. You either will get forced to draft and die, or you will also die, as a civilian.

If you (Hypothetical "you") can prepare at all, you must be quite financially privileged.

I’m going to take the nukes on like a man. I don’t need a bunker bro….

Well if it does I have 5 back injuries and screwed up shoulders so I am gonna use that to get exempt from the draft

How does this affect you personally?

People have been saying this since WW2 ended. With many opportunities for it to happen, and it never did.

This is wishful thinking...

And if it does happen in this decade, there's no preparing for it. You either will get forced to draft and die, or you will also die, as a civilian.

If you (Hypothetical "you") can prepare at all, you must be quite financially privileged.
Remember when people thought WW3 was gonna happen in January 2020? Feels like da public just forgets shit like that.

Remember when people thought WW3 was gonna happen in January 2020? Feels like da public just forgets shit like that.
I always been on the it’s not happening camp. This time is different

I always been on the it’s not happening camp. This time is different
we may go to war, sure, but it won't be a world war. it'll just be the GWOT all over again.

we may go to war, sure, but it won't be a world war. it'll just be the GWOT all over again.
This is more like global war on everybody Russia China Iran. New world order going against the west not just terror groups

This is more like global war on everybody Russia China Iran. New world order going against the west not just terror groups
Won't happen. We can Nuke Russia, China, and Iran at will and vice versa so we don't fuck with each other.

If that makes sense. Can't articulate well when I'm this stoned lol. :smonk:

Won't happen. We can Nuke Russia, China, and Iran at will and vice versa so we don't fuck with each other.

If that makes sense. Can't articulate well when I'm this stoned lol. :smonk:
Probably true man. I know nuclear war is unlikely but a conventional ww3 is still possible in my opinion. If the elites want it.

To everyone here to thinks WW3 is cope and will never happen, what does WW3 look like to you? Do you think it'll just be nukes flying everywhere? In WW2 you didn't have everyone fighting everyone. It was mostly Europe, Russia, and parts of East Asia. Outside of those regions you did have pockets of conflict that emerged, but they were loosely related to main events in Europe and Russia. For them, it was mostly an opportunity to fight each other without outside powers intervening.

To everyone here to thinks WW3 is cope and will never happen, what does WW3 look like to you? Do you think it'll just be nukes flying everywhere? In WW2 you didn't have everyone fighting everyone. It was mostly Europe, Russia, and parts of East Asia. Outside of those regions you did have pockets of conflict that emerged, but they were loosely related to main events in Europe and Russia. For them, it was mostly an opportunity to fight each other without outside powers intervening.
:yes::yes:

I hope the world ends , humanity is a failed species, one of the trillions in the universe that'll end it self due to its innate short sightedness.

I hope the world ends , humanity is a failed species, one of the trillions in the universe that'll end it self due to its innate short sightedness.
E51

billions must never escape samsara

Not happening tbqh

I wish I could die soon but here I am, I think God wants me to suffer.

Not my problem. Sounds like humanity has a skill issue

Correct