Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

yakuza series is dead

inmate03

inmate03

Banned
-
they ruined the main core of the series which is beat em up and changed it to turn based, fuck rgg

My grandfather was ex - yakuza

Yea i hated how they made that game turn based and with dungeons jfl they did it only to increase run time probably

the fanbase become dogshit after 7
When 0 came out thats when a lot of trannies and fags came.I played the first yakuza on PS2 in like 2011 and back then nobody in the west had heard of it

yall are nuts. The new game was great, we've had like 15 beat em up games, some change was nice. Judgment continues on in the traditional path and has been better that the recent yaks anyway

yall are nuts. The new game was great, we've had like 15 beat em up games, some change was nice. Judgment continues on in the traditional path and has been better that the recent yaks anyway
i mean turn based at it's own is boring

When 0 came out thats when a lot of trannies and fags came.I played the first yakuza on PS2 in like 2011 and back then nobody in the west had heard of it
the fanbase in 2011 was probably dead or it was like 20 guys in very obscure forum was talking about yakuza dead souls at the time

damn it's sucks to be yakuza fan especially at that time.

I disagree, JRPGs are the only decent genre of gaming left generally.

maybe I'm stupid and i need to give jrpgs a second try, but i feel they are grindy
They are 100% grindy but modern ones especially have added a ton of QoL to reduce it. Idk I grew up on old final fantasy, persona, SMT or stuff like suikoden. They are all amazing games. The grind is often part of the fun. I guess you like it or you don't.

They are 100% grindy but modern ones especially have added a ton of QoL to reduce it. Idk I grew up on old final fantasy, persona, SMT or stuff like suikoden. They are all amazing games. The grind is often part of the fun. I guess you like it or you don't.
i don't know man, I'm a year away from being 20 and i don't think i wanna play video games anymore

Last edited:
Im 4 months away from being 20 its over
nah it's not over, im gonna play couple of games before i turn 20 and after that i will switch to boxing and gym and board games like chess and cards

I just program more games than I play now

Jews did this