Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yakub is the one and only god.

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I was sleeping when I heard Yakub give me his wisdom, he said that Infidels that disobey him will get raped by trannies. (An horrifying thought indeed)

Thats when I realized that I was chosen to become Yakub's follower, he wanted me suffer and die so I could hear his wisdom.

When Yakub spoke to me this is what he said:

[UWSL][UWSL]لأنه في الوقت الحاضر ، ينتقل العديد من الآسيويين إلى الغرب لأسباب اقتصادية ، على الرغم من أن الغرب يجعل الأمر يبدو وكأن الآسيويين يفرون من بلادهم بسبب الاضطهاد. يرغب العديد من الآسيويين الذين يأتون إلى الولايات المتحدة في جني أكبر قدر ممكن من المال ، ما عليك سوى العودة إلى آسيا والتقاعد مع الكثير من المال. هؤلاء هم الآسيويون الذين جاءوا طواعية وليسوا لاجئين. الآسيويون الذين جاءوا لأسباب اقتصادية ما زالوا يحتفظون بقيمهم وأخلاقهم على أطفالهم. قد يعتقدون أن الطفل لا يزال يدرس طوال النهار والليل للحصول على درجة A مباشرة ولكن الطفل يتعرض لضغط كبير من المجتمع ، وتوقع هذا الوالد وعلاج المجتمع لهما هو عكس ذلك تمامًا ، مما يجعل الطفل مرتبكًا للغاية. هناك بعض الآسيويين الذين يعتقدون أن القدوم إلى أمريكا يعني التخلي عن ثقافتهم والتبييض والانضمام إلى المجتمع الأبيض ، مما يعني أنهم يشجعون أبنائهم على الزواج من الرجال البيض ويشجعون ابنهم الآسيوي على الزواج من الإناث الآسيويات ، لأنه في التسلسل الهرمي العرقي في بلدهم. العقل ، الذكور الآسيويون يستخفون بشدة لدرجة أنهم لا يستطيعون تخيل ابنهم الآسيوي مع امرأة بيضاء ، لكنهم يرون ابنتهم الآسيوية قادرة على الاندماج في المجتمع الأبيض. يبدو الأمر سخيفًا ولا معنى له ، لكن الكثير من هذه الأفكار ليست كذلك. إنهم يجعلون من الصعب على أبنائهم حتى إعطائهم أحفادًا. يشجعون ابنتهم على الزواج من البيض ، لكنهم يريدون أن يتزوج ابنهم من آسيا وليس من البيض. لكن لن يكون هناك أي أنثى آسيوية في هذا الموقف ، مما يترك الكثير من الذكور الآسيويين العازبين لأن الآباء الآسيويين أغبياء جدًا لدرجة أنهم لا يدركون أنهم يدمرون مستقبل ابنهم. ويضطرون بشدة على الإناث الآسيويات التي يعيدها ابنهم. فقط للتأكد من أن ابنهم لديه أنثى آسيوية ليست بيضاء. لكنهم يريدون أن يكون أبيهم أبيض.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Some people try to lie and say that Yakub is pro-feminism and he's stupid for creating the Jews, I say that he knew what he was doing is according to his plan.

This is what Yakub looks like:

Yakub | RCW Wikia | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Also, Yakub demands animal sacrifice, he wants animals remains and testicles from the male animals.

لكن لن يكون هناك أي أنثى آسيوية في هذا الموقف ، مما يترك الكثير من الذكور الآسيويين العازبين لأن الآباء الآسيويين أغبياء جدًا لدرجة أنهم لا يدركون أنهم يدمرون مستقبل ابنهم.
تناكت على الابناء الآسيويين.

@pp183 prays to yakub every night before bed maby

On your knees, bucko. Someone shoulda broke you a long time ago. I ain't nary met a buck I can't break. Was back in aught-4 I met a mean one. Big, air stealing nostrils, monstrous, gorilla looking lips, muscles that rippled under his cobalt skin like a brazen bull come to life. I mounted him from the front and he began to struggle. This buck was ornery, but I ain't ne'er been denied, d'ya ken? I had my cock out in an instant and he began to wail, as loud as prairie wind. This buck was on his stomach now, and I tell ye, he could BUCK. He'd turn on a dime and give ye some change. He was a right sunfish, struggling and flopping as he did. But he broke. They all break.You'll break, too.

The Black King Fears Yakub and white man.

Gillet commercian nigger

"Because nowadays, many Asians are moving to the West for economic reasons, even though the West makes it look like Asians are fleeing their country due to persecution. Many Asians who come to the United States want to make as much money as possible, just go back to Asia and retire with a lot of money. These are the Asians who came voluntarily, not refugees. Asians who came for economic reasons still keep their values and morals on their children. They may think that the child is still studying all day and night for a straight A but the child is under a lot of pressure from society, this parent's expectation and society's treatment of them is just the opposite, which makes the child very confused. There are some Asians who believe that coming to America means giving up their culture and being white and joining the white community, which means that they encourage their sons to marry white men and they encourage their Asian son to marry Asian females, because he is in the ethnic hierarchy in their country. Mind, Asian males are so underrated that they cannot imagine their Asian son with a white woman, but they see their Asian daughter able to assimilate into the white society. It sounds silly and pointless, but a lot of these ideas aren't. They make it difficult for their children to even give them grandchildren. They encourage their daughter to marry whites, but they want their son to marry Asians and not whites. But there will be no Asian female in this situation, which leaves many Asian males single because Asian parents are too stupid to realize that they are ruining their son's future. And they are very forced on Asian females to be brought back by their son. Just to make sure their son has an Asian female who isn't white. But they want their father to be white."

Translated text for non-ragheads

I was sleeping when I heard Yakub give me his wisdom, he said that Infidels that disobey him will get raped by trannies. (An horrifying thought indeed)

Thats when I realized that I was chosen to become Yakub's follower, he wanted me suffer and die so I could hear his wisdom.

[UWSL][UWSL]لأنه في الوقت الحاضر ، ينتقل العديد من الآسيويين إلى الغرب لأسباب اقتصادية ، على الرغم من أن الغرب يجعل الأمر يبدو وكأن الآسيويين يفرون من بلادهم بسبب الاضطهاد. يرغب العديد من الآسيويين الذين يأتون إلى الولايات المتحدة في جني أكبر قدر ممكن من المال ، ما عليك سوى العودة إلى آسيا والتقاعد مع الكثير من المال. هؤلاء هم الآسيويون الذين جاءوا طواعية وليسوا لاجئين. الآسيويون الذين جاءوا لأسباب اقتصادية ما زالوا يحتفظون بقيمهم وأخلاقهم على أطفالهم. قد يعتقدون أن الطفل لا يزال يدرس طوال النهار والليل للحصول على درجة A مباشرة ولكن الطفل يتعرض لضغط كبير من المجتمع ، وتوقع هذا الوالد وعلاج المجتمع لهما هو عكس ذلك تمامًا ، مما يجعل الطفل مرتبكًا للغاية. هناك بعض الآسيويين الذين يعتقدون أن القدوم إلى أمريكا يعني التخلي عن ثقافتهم والتبييض والانضمام إلى المجتمع الأبيض ، مما يعني أنهم يشجعون أبنائهم على الزواج من الرجال البيض ويشجعون ابنهم الآسيوي على الزواج من الإناث الآسيويات ، لأنه في التسلسل الهرمي العرقي في بلدهم. العقل ، الذكور الآسيويون يستخفون بشدة لدرجة أنهم لا يستطيعون تخيل ابنهم الآسيوي مع امرأة بيضاء ، لكنهم يرون ابنتهم الآسيوية قادرة على الاندماج في المجتمع الأبيض. يبدو الأمر سخيفًا ولا معنى له ، لكن الكثير من هذه الأفكار ليست كذلك. إنهم يجعلون من الصعب على أبنائهم حتى إعطائهم أحفادًا. يشجعون ابنتهم على الزواج من البيض ، لكنهم يريدون أن يتزوج ابنهم من آسيا وليس من البيض. لكن لن يكون هناك أي أنثى آسيوية في هذا الموقف ، مما يترك الكثير من الذكور الآسيويين العازبين لأن الآباء الآسيويين أغبياء جدًا لدرجة أنهم لا يدركون أنهم يدمرون مستقبل ابنهم. ويضطرون بشدة على الإناث الآسيويات التي يعيدها ابنهم. فقط للتأكد من أن ابنهم لديه أنثى آسيوية ليست بيضاء. لكنهم يريدون أن يكون أبيهم أبيض.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Some people try to lie and say that Yakub is pro-feminism and he's stupid for creating the Jews, I say that he knew what he was doing is according to his plan.

Also, Yakub demands animal sacrifice, he wants animals remains and testicles from the male animals.
I thought yakub was a random black scientist that invented white people or all non white people. I didnt know he was supposed to be a god.

stop Asian hate

People are always shilling this whenever you go to Time Square

So called ((black)) people

REPENT OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!

• Atavistic Autist
  • BornToLose
  • JetStream
  • Reclusemaxer
  • GayAlienSkullCel
  • miWatch432
  • commentcel
  • BurntIvoryKingcel
  • latincell
  • idk125
  • WizardofSoda
  • hatewimen
  • ucw209
  • wasted12years
  • Pepecel
  • Mecoja
  • Chubacabracel
  • subzero
  • krimpi
  • zephyr
  • SadBoy888
  • NoTommERow
  • Yikes_Man
  • ForevrAlone
  • ordinaryotaku
  • Zhou Chang-Xing
  • LDARbeforeROPE
  • Forgottencel
  • Vitarius
  • Copexodius Maximus
  • Substitute Subhuman
  • Greyandoldcel
  • wgm24
  • war_with_myself
  • blackpillscience
  • Scilence
  • Zer0/∞
  • phantom447
  • agresteking34
  • NBAYoungBoy
  • Saysitsover
  • Robtical
  • Oroborus
  • Lolimancer
  • Defetivecuckachu
  • Murdoch89
  • hghcel
  • TheProphetMuscle
  • Hokmacel
  • WomenDid9-11
  • cutthroat
  • Pixycel
  • ü

Last edited:

Schizocel ramblings :feelskek::feelshaha:

is this the nigger that lives in a volcano on another planet