Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Yahweh

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
No bro. The first letter of the Tetragram is Yod, which is unmistakenly pronounced as a palatal approximation. Anglo mutts butcher it with their subhuman j.

isn't the same fags are saying that he's also the cow man or the bull man , they seems to never have a stable idea

No bro. The first letter of the Tetragram is Yod, which is unmistakenly pronounced as a palatal approximation. Anglo mutts butcher it with their subhuman j.
do you speak arab, hebrew or aramaic?

I ill watch when not wageslaving, mang
Its literally nonsense and has been debunked so many times. I swear look up Michael Heiser on YHWH and all this. his is satanic desperate nonsense. There is absolutely no history of Canaanites worshipping YHWH.

Its literally nonsense and has been debunked so many times. I swear look up Michael Heiser on YHWH and all this. his is satanic desperate nonsense. There is absolutely no history of Canaanites worshipping YHWH.
Thx for saving me the trouble, mang:feelsYall:

Of course! GOD is with us!
813C88EC 890F 44C2 87DE 8FF1B134FDEC

Edomite desert Storm God.

There is a history of Canaanites worshipping "El" who, by pure coincidence, was a Levant area Sky-Father deity; and the Jews name God "El" and use it to refer to Yahweh, and he just so happens to be a Sky Father figure too. Not to mention the Canaanites worshipped the Storm Deity Baal, who was identified with Marduk. And the Old Testament references Baal and Marduk's mythology constantly, except Yahweh substitutes for Marduk and Baal. Not to mention that various Jewish-Christian demons are also various European and Near Eastern deities (Baal is Baal, Astaroth is Astarte, Azazel is Azizos, Leviathan is Tiamat, etc.)

Whether Yahweh referred to some greater concept like Brahma or the Monad (see Kabbalah), or whether Yahweh was a minor deity of a certain tribe of Canaanites, it's 100% the case that before Jewish Monotheism, the Canaanites were Henotheists who later combined El and Baal together calling him Yahweh.

Last edited: