Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yahoo News includes a link to the thread here speculating that Komesarj might be dating a fed plant

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

An especially baffled incel hypothesized that he could actually be dating an undercover federal agent. (The link between incel ideology and violent extremism has led to paranoia within the scene about being spied on by law enforcement.)

The "federal agent" includes a link to this thread:

JFL, mainstream news outlets are now promoting us by putting links to the threads here in their articles:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

And again with this "LeBron James" idiocy, kek. I'm so fucking tired of this story at this point, he's a nobody, plenty of users have ascended before him.

Its a valid point that he may have met a fed.
True, but normies unused to using sites at least slightly monitored by glowies are making fun of the notion anyway:feelsUgh:.

The Komesarj ascension arc has gone way too far now :feelskek: :feelskek:

I was certain that the day a mainstream media outlet reports on .is, it would be about an ER incident. Not some mod (probably the least useful and memorable one) making up a BS story.

Literally never heard of this modcel before I saw the thread

I was certain that the day a mainstream media outlet reports on .is, it would be about an ER incident. Not some mod (probably the least useful and memorable one) making up a BS story.

you know my thread is high IQ when yahoo news is shouting me out, where the fuck are my royalties at?

Hello lurking toilets from Yahoo.
Please date me.

it’s over

I'd say he is more like a Kobe Bryant.

The Marxism Rodgerism poll thread had like 1000 replies yet it never caught eyes of it or news jfl while komesarj's thread with 369 replies with most of users congratulating him managed to make news.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back