Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ya hate to see it, folks.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Both released this year.

What the fuck is glass

and i will not watch any of them

I can't believe this place right now. :reeeeee:

Fine, what should I watch this summer?

What the fuck is glass
from wikipedia:

Glass is a non-crystalline, amorphous solid that is often transparent and has widespread practical, technological, and decorative uses in, for example, window panes, tableware, and optoelectronics. The most familiar, and historically the oldest, types of manufactured glass are "silicate glasses" based on the chemical compound silica (silicon dioxide, or quartz), the primary constituent of sand. The term glass, in popular usage, is often used to refer only to this type of material, which is familiar from use as window glass and in glass bottles. Of the many silica-based glasses that exist, ordinary glazing and container glass is formed from a specific type called soda-lime glass, composed of approximately 75% silicon dioxide (SiO2), sodium oxide (Na2O) from sodium carbonate (Na2CO3), calcium oxide (CaO), also called lime, and several minor additives.

M Night movies are overrated IMO but watchable. Captain Marvel was terrible.

M Night movies are overrated IMO but watchable. Captain Marvel was terrible.

And yet Glass has to beg for views while Captain Marvel can be like "You'll give me $20 and you'll thank me for the privilege."

Only Marvel-film I've watched is Iron Man and most likely will, fucking cucked mainstream blockbustershit all of those films

And yet Glass has to beg for views while Captain Marvel can be like "You'll give me $20 and you'll thank me for the privilege."
Sad world, good shit goes unnoticed all the time. I recall that Split was a huge success though, I heard normies everywhere talking about how scary and weird. But it was a passing fad for them and nothing more.

I forgot that this movie already released, funny, people were really looking forward to see this movie and now it seems it kind fade out.