Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting y IT think rejection is big thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Soz I meant I base the fact that I'm ugly from bullying (and the mirror and my situation and how I'm treated in general and loads of other stuff). Not base the fact that I'm inkel from bullying

Well that still stands, people who have been bullied for their looks have ended up in relationships. So how did they end up in relationships if they're so ugly?

Well that still stands, people who have been bullied for their looks have ended up in relationships. So how did they end up in relationships if they're so ugly?
Because they weren't ugly. I don't rlly understand what Ur saying. I can still get a gf even if I'm ugly? So ur not blackpilled then? I don't understand what Ur tryna say anymore

I've never approached so never been rejected.
But I'm given looks of disgust, smirks and rarely even insults/jokes about my appearance when I walk past ppl on street.
I consider that a form of rejection. I don't think you need to make approaches to be rejected.

lol, honestly there’s no point to approaching,
if a girl looks at you with disgust there’s no way they want to go out with you, it’s common sense
I dunno, they might date you for money or to make an ex jealous so she can shlick while he beats you up.

oldcels that say stuff like:

"If you haven't approached the whole female population its not over for you yet bro"
Asking us to approach the lowest tiers of the female population is about as useful as telling us to approach men. They aren't any more appealing. If a woman is uglier than your average trap then what's the point?

Know why I think so many incels hold onto this "I don't have to approach to know I'm incel" defense? Because it challenges what they believe "The Blackpill" is. They believe The Blackpill can tell you whether or not it's worth trying, even before you try. So if I tell you "Well you don't know, you've never tried," it sounds "bluepilled." How DARE anyone assume there might be some hope for you??? You have a STUDY that suggests that maybe you probably don't have a chance!

If you yourself weren't in the study, you have no excuse. I understand trying is scary, and I wouldn't foist you into a scary situation if you weren't prepared. But to say "I'm not gonna try, I read a study" isn't "blackpilled." It's being a coward.
I think the more reasonable justification for non-approach isn't "I'm 100% sure I don't have a chance". It's more like:

1. "I'm 99% sure I will be rejected when I ask a girl out"
  2. "in the 1% chance I am not rejected, I'm 99% sure I won't get a 2nd date and she'll steal my wallet"
  3. "in the 1% chance my wallet isn't stolen and she agrees to go out with me a 2nd time, she will still try to bleed my wallet slowly while secretly cucking me with chad".
  4. "in the 1% chance she splits bills equally and doesn't cuck me with chad, she will still tire of me and dump me 99% of the time, but at least she will be honest and faithful and upright with me before she breaks my heart"

(1/100)^4 = 1 in 100,000,000 shot at longterm happiness. At what cost in time/money to me?

You have better odds if you are more appealing to a foid, and maybe also if you have better judgment in women. Yet it is chad with his experience dating lots of women who has the better judgment as to their nature on instinct compared to my untested instinct.

Because they weren't ugly. I don't rlly understand what Ur saying. I can still get a gf even if I'm ugly? So ur not blackpilled then? I don't understand what Ur tryna say anymore

You claim to be ugly because you're bullied for your looks, right? Right. I say "Other people are bullied for their looks, and they end up in relationships." You say "That's because they're not ugly." But they were bullied for their looks. They were called ugly. And that's your basis for saying you are ugly.

See how it doesn't add up? If they got bullied for their looks like you did, that either means they're ugly but somehow managed to get into relationships despite that, or that they weren't as ugly as their abusers made them feel, and that being bullied/mistreated for your looks isn't enough of a metric to decide whether or not It's Over.

I think the more reasonable justification for non-approach isn't "I'm 100% sure I don't have a chance". It's more like:

1. "I'm 99% sure I will be rejected when I ask a girl out"
  2. "in the 1% chance I am not rejected, I'm 99% sure I won't get a 2nd date and she'll steal my wallet"
  3. "in the 1% chance my wallet isn't stolen and she agrees to go out with me a 2nd time, she will still try to bleed my wallet slowly while secretly cucking me with chad".
  4. "in the 1% chance she splits bills equally and doesn't cuck me with chad, she will still tire of me and dump me 99% of the time, but at least she will be honest and faithful and upright with me before she breaks my heart"

(1/100)^4 = 1 in 100,000,000 shot at longterm happiness. At what cost in time/money to me?

You have better odds if you are more appealing to a foid, and maybe also if you have better judgment in women. Yet it is chad with his experience dating lots of women who has the better judgment as to their nature on instinct compared to my untested instinct.

But you can't be any percentage sure until you've actually tried. I don't see being picked on by assholes to be the same as "trying." Because assholes are everywhere. A fat kid will call another kid "fat" even though the other kid is thinner. It's not supposed to make sense.

you can't be any percentage sure until you've actually tried.
Yes you can. It's called extrapolating based on your observations with other people.

That's like saying I can't be sure if I can bench 400 pounds tomorrow because I haven't tried.

I suppose I might secretly have David Dunn DNA, but I can still say it's 99% likely I won't be able to bench that.

You claim to be ugly because you're bullied for your looks, right? Right. I say "Other people are bullied for their looks, and they end up in relationships." You say "That's because they're not ugly." But they were bullied for their looks. They were called ugly. And that's your basis for saying you are ugly.

See how it doesn't add up? If they got bullied for their looks like you did, that either means they're ugly but somehow managed to get into relationships despite that, or that they weren't as ugly as their abusers made them feel, and that being bullied/mistreated for your looks isn't enough of a metric to decide whether or not It's Over.

But you can't be any percentage sure until you've actually tried. I don't see being picked on by assholes to be the same as "trying." Because assholes are everywhere. A fat kid will call another kid "fat" even though the other kid is thinner. It's not supposed to make sense.
Like I said being bullied for my looks wasn't the only thing that let me know I'm ugly

Yes you can. It's called extrapolating based on your observations with other people.

That's like saying I can't be sure if I can bench 400 pounds tomorrow because I haven't tried.

I suppose I might secretly have David Dunn DNA, but I can still say it's 99% likely I won't be able to bench that.

But you don't know your benching limits, and there's only so much you can know without trying to lift things. Now, you could know that you can't bench 400 pounds if you've tried to lift other weights and struggled with it, if you've done other physical things and pushed your limits and based on that know what you can and can't do, but that's trying. You don't know shit if you've somehow gone your whole life without trying.

Like I said being bullied for my looks wasn't the only thing that let me know I'm ugly

What else do you know that convinces you that you don't have to try?

But you don't know your benching limits, and there's only so much you can know without trying to lift things. Now, you could know that you can't bench 400 pounds if you've tried to lift other weights and struggled with it, if you've done other physical things and pushed your limits and based on that know what you can and can't do, but that's trying. You don't know shit if you've somehow gone your whole life without trying.

Scroll up

Scroll up

Here's all I've got from you.

I've never approached so never been rejected. But I'm given looks of disgust, smirks and rarely even insults/jokes about my appearance when I walk past ppl on street. Teachers have always treated me like shit or ignored me and I have a teacher now who is literally bullying me and did one thing to me recently that I think has psychologically affected me for rest of my life all due to my appearance. Students and 'friends' (dont have any anymore) and everyone I come across makes fun of my appearance or passive aggressively comments on it.

Cba to go into detail and that's rlly vague but IT out of nowhere b making rejection, a feeling of entitlement and wanting power a big thing about incels but all I want is to be happy and at the least have normie looks so I'm treated like a human with only a few insults here and there instead of having stuff happen almost everytime I go outside or interact with people

M8 all I need to do is send u a pic of my face and then you know it's over for me no matter what

There's no point for me. Trust me. In my year in secondary school there were only 5 people in relationships. I get treated like shit without doing anything. I could go into more detail but cba cuz I know I have no chance and idc whether you believe me or not.

To say you should approach no matter what Ur face looks like I disagree with. For average looking people or low tier normies they should try to a certain extent before giving up but I know how ugly I am just look at any of my threads with the [story] prefix and you'll know I have no chance and I get treated like shit for existing.

I'm already damaged from all that stuff so I can't approach even if I wanted to but theres no point anyway. It's over.

Ur sounding quite bluepilled tbh and you sound like you think I'm not too ugly to get gf. No me being damaged psychologically isn't y I can't get gf let alone get treated like shit by strangers friends teachers etc if that's what you think. ITS OVER. IM UGLY AS FUCK. WHY DONT YOU BELEUVE ME !!!!!

I base it from how badly treated I am and people telling me I look like I have down syndrome look like mesut ozil look like a goblin etc (irl). If I listed everything that gave evidence of me being ugly you would know I am but cba.

I'm an incel cuz Im ugly not cuz I was bullied and I got bullied cuz I'm ugly.

Soz I meant I base the fact that I'm ugly from bullying (and the mirror and my situation and how I'm treated in general and loads of other stuff). Not base the fact that I'm inkel from bullying

All you're basing your proof of ugliness on is that you're treated like shit, as far as I can tell from these posts. That and that you look like that one soccer player. Maybe you don't like the way that soccer player looks, but saying "I look like Mesut Ozil" isn't proof of "So objectively ugly I should just never try."

But you don't know your benching limits,
I know my CURRENT benching limits within a reasonable degree. As in, I can probably bench somewhere between 100 and 300 pounds.

and there's only so much you can know without trying to lift things.
I do pushups and I know my bodyweight, so I have a rough idea of my current strength levels.

you could know that you can't bench 400 pounds if you've tried to lift other weights and struggled with it, if you've done other physical things and pushed your limits and based on that know what you can and can't do, but that's trying. You don't know shit if you've somehow gone your whole life without trying.

What convinces you that it's possible at all not to have tried?

There is nobody who has committed 0% effort.

If actually benching a barbell is approaching girls, then pushups are the similar and related input you get from socializing in general that informs you as to how successful you would be.

Here's all I've got from you.

All you're basing your proof of ugliness on is that you're treated like shit, as far as I can tell from these posts. That and that you look like that one soccer player. Maybe you don't like the way that soccer player looks, but saying "I look like Mesut Ozil" isn't proof of "So objectively ugly I should just never try."
K den look at my other posts of stuff that's happened to me

If actually benching a barbell is approaching girls, then pushups are the similar and related input you get from socializing in general that informs you as to how successful you would be.

I don't think they are, because knowing how strong you might be and knowing how lucky in love you might be aren't comparable. You can only know the latter by getting out there and trying. You can't base it on your bullies.

They are comparable: I just compared them. All things are comparable. Some things are 'more similar' or 'less similar' if that is what you mean, but even the most different things have subtle similarities to a creative mind.

This isn't just about bullies, it's about a cohesive social experience.

The input of your worth does not come solely from "hey, would you go out with me?" inquiries. It is much more multifaceted than that, and you don't actually need to do that to get an idea of your odds with it.

K den look at my other posts of stuff that's happened to me

Can you show me some?

They are comparable: I just compared them. All things are comparable. Some things are 'more similar' or 'less similar' if that is what you mean, but even the most different things have subtle similarities to a creative mind.

This isn't just about bullies, it's about a cohesive social experience.

The input of your worth does not come solely from "hey, would you go out with me?" inquiries. It is much more multifaceted than that, and you don't actually need to do that to get an idea of your odds with it.

But they aren't comparable because one is objective physics. If it's impossible to lift 180 pounds, it's impossible to lift 400 pounds. If some people are treating you like shit, there's no scientific way to know for certain how the next person will treat you. If my whole class picks on me for having greasy hair and bug eyes, all I know from that is that my class is full of assholes.

And some people treating you like shit doesn't even speak for your entire social experience. I was picked on in school, through several classes and grades. That's not how I know I'm incel. I know I'm incel because I've tried to get laid and failed. That's the only way to know, because getting laid isn't like lifting weights.

If you get down to the biochemistry of the human mind, that's just physics too.

Not every human mind is the same. People like to say the blackpill says every human mind is the same, but no it isn't. That's the real uncomfortable truth we need to swallow.

No 2 minds are the same, and no 2 bodies are the same either.

Perhaps what you mean is there is more variation and unpredictability between minds than between bodies?