Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting y IT think rejection is big thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I've never approached so never been rejected. But I'm given looks of disgust, smirks and rarely even insults/jokes about my appearance when I walk past ppl on street. Teachers have always treated me like shit or ignored me and I have a teacher now who is literally bullying me and did one thing to me recently that I think has psychologically affected me for rest of my life all due to my appearance. Students and 'friends' (dont have any anymore) and everyone I come across makes fun of my appearance or passive aggressively comments on it.

Cba to go into detail and that's rlly vague but IT out of nowhere b making rejection, a feeling of entitlement and wanting power a big thing about incels but all I want is to be happy and at the least have normie looks so I'm treated like a human with only a few insults here and there instead of having stuff happen almost everytime I go outside or interact with people

Bluepill copers will call you "fakecel/volcel" for not approaching. jfl :lul:

Ik :( just speaking with foids or even being around them is bad enough so imagine approaching them

lol, honestly there’s no point to approaching, if a girl looks at you with disgust there’s no way they want to go out with you, it’s common sense

this is coming from a guy whose been rejected by landwhales and disabled foids, I regret approaching tbh

lol, honestly there’s no point to approaching, if a girl looks at you with disgust there’s no way they want to go out with you, it’s common sense

this is coming from a guy whose been rejected by landwhales and disabled foids, I regret approaching tbh
A few months ago in lesson I went up to foid who was on her own and was kinda a loner and tried starting a convo with her and she just walked away but i dunno if that's rlly approaching cuz I didn't have the intention to be her gf I just wanted to talk to her and that was ages after I was aware I was an ugly incel

A few months ago in lesson I went up to foid who was on her own and was kinda a loner and tried starting a convo with her and she just walked away but i dunno if that's rlly approaching cuz I didn't have the intention to be her gf I just wanted to talk to her and that was ages after I was aware I was an ugly incel
Tbh that’s just more confirmation you’re an incel, if you wernt they probably wouldn’t try to get away

This exactly. Foids at my school literally hate me just for existing. Anyone who thinks I'll magically get them by PUA approaching bullshit, is a bluepill retard.
have you approached?
Approaching is pointless as an ugly manlet autistic ethnic male.

This exactly. Foids at my school literally hate me just for existing. Anyone who thinks I'll magically get them by PUA approaching bullshit, is a bluepill retard.

Approaching is pointless as an ugly manlet autistic ethnic male.
Just be confident bro! Just hold frame bro! Just pay $80 for my book and dvds bro!

Just completely ignore the blackpill bro! You will ascend bro!
Ive said this before, this forum is surprisingly bluepilled at times, it’s probably out of desperate optimism from oldcels who think gen Z foids are less hypergamous somehow, which is false.

Ive said this before, this forum is surprisingly bluepilled at times, it’s probably out of desperate optimism from oldcels who think gen Z foids are less hypergamous somehow, which is false.
Yeah tbh its always oldcels that say stuff like:
"you need to wait till youre past 25 to know youre incel bro"
"If you haven't approached the whole female population its not over for you yet bro"
"Youre 17-18 now? You'll morph into a gigachad at 25 bro!"

"You can't know how good/bad your looks are if you havent approached bro!" - Not his exact words, but I remember @Ropemaxx saying something like this.

What oldcels dont understand is that once youre about to finish senior year of High School, you're so far behind romantically & socially that there is no way to catch up. If you are sub5 and still a KHV at your high school graduation, you are most likely incel for life.

"If you haven't approached the whole female population its not over for you yet bro"
fuckin :feelskek:

Its funny how these oldcels don’t realize that more gen z kids will become incels due to things like tiktok or instagram becoming even more popular, amplifying our emphasis on looks.

Approaching sucks but it's still your best bet if you're between 4/10 and 7/10 roughly.

Know why I think so many incels hold onto this "I don't have to approach to know I'm incel" defense? Because it challenges what they believe "The Blackpill" is. They believe The Blackpill can tell you whether or not it's worth trying, even before you try. So if I tell you "Well you don't know, you've never tried," it sounds "bluepilled." How DARE anyone assume there might be some hope for you??? You have a STUDY that suggests that maybe you probably don't have a chance!

If you yourself weren't in the study, you have no excuse. I understand trying is scary, and I wouldn't foist you into a scary situation if you weren't prepared. But to say "I'm not gonna try, I read a study" isn't "blackpilled." It's being a coward.

"you need to wait till youre past 25 to know youre incel bro"

"You can't know how good/bad your looks are if you havent approached bro!" - Not his exact words, but I remember @Ropemaxx saying something like this.

What oldcels dont understand is that once youre about to finish senior year of High School, you're so far behind romantically & socially that there is no way to catch up. If you are sub5 and still a KHV at your high school graduation, you are most likely incel for life.
To be fair i also said people in your age have it harder than any oldcel ever had because your generation is the most hypergamous one in 8000 years.
I can only imagine the 95/5 rules forming in schools these days..

I can only imagine the 95/5 rules forming in schools these days..
Some people will think that’s an exaggeration, but it really isn’t.
Know why I think so many incels hold onto this "I don't have to approach to know I'm incel" defense? Because it challenges what they believe "The Blackpill" is. They believe The Blackpill can tell you whether or not it's worth trying, even before you try. So if I tell you "Well you don't know, you've never tried," it sounds "bluepilled." How DARE anyone assume there might be some hope for you??? You have a STUDY that suggests that maybe you probably don't have a chance!

If you yourself weren't in the study, you have no excuse. I understand trying is scary, and I wouldn't foist you into a scary situation if you weren't prepared. But to say "I'm not gonna try, I read a study" isn't "blackpilled." It's being a coward.
It’s not about studies, it’s just common sense. If you get disgusted looks from foids all the time, you’d know that they’re not into you, it’s not that complicated

Some people will think that’s an exaggeration, but it really isn’t.
Its about context. If you apply 95/5 rule to the general population, you are a moron.
But if you take specific contexts, like one specific high school, university, town or dating app. Then yeah the 95/5 rule can easily apply.
Brutal

Because IT is soy and stands for “Insufficient Testosterone”

Its about context. If you apply 95/5 rule to the general population, you are a moron.
But if you take specific contexts, like one specific high school, university, town or dating app. Then yeah the 95/5 rule can easily apply.
Brutal
Yeah I was talking more about high school, it’s fucked

Because they are cucks

M8 all I need to do is send u a pic of my face and then you know it's over for me no matter what

I know there was one guy on r/braincels who kept calling himself deformed or whatever when he was chadlite, so there are some guys who legitimately just need to approach

just seamaxx and you will get a stacy noodle sucking you up bro

I have approached

I know there was one guy on r/braincels who kept calling himself deformed or whatever when he was chadlite, so there are some guys who legitimately just need to approach
Yeah approaching only works for 6/10s and up (assuming theyre at least average height). If theyre a manlet then the minimum becomes 7/10
What was his face and height like? Was he also white and NT?

M8 all I need to do is send u a pic of my face and then you know it's over for me no matter what

I say you don't know if you don't try. But if I say that, it challenges the objectivity of attractiveness and sounds bluepilled. But I still say I don't care what your face looks like, you owe it to yourself to try.

When i was a teenager i got rejected and treated like shit for being ugly all that shit about aproaching 999 foids to see if ur a volcel or not is retarded

I say you don't know if you don't try. But if I say that, it challenges the objectivity of attractiveness and sounds bluepilled. But I still say I don't care what your face looks like, you owe it to yourself to try.
There's no point for me. Trust me. In my year in secondary school there were only 5 people in relationships. I get treated like shit without doing anything. I could go into more detail but cba cuz I know I have no chance and idc whether you believe me or not.

To say you should approach no matter what Ur face looks like I disagree with. For average looking people or low tier normies they should try to a certain extent before giving up but I know how ugly I am just look at any of my threads with the [story] prefix and you'll know I have no chance and I get treated like shit for existing.

I'm already damaged from all that stuff so I can't approach even if I wanted to but theres no point anyway. It's over.

There's no point for me. Trust me. In my year in secondary school there were only 5 people in relationships. I get treated like shit without doing anything. I could go into more detail but cba cuz I know I have no chance and idc whether you believe me or not.

To say you should approach no matter what Ur face looks like I disagree with. For average looking people or low tier normies they should try to a certain extent before giving up but I know how ugly I am just look at any of my threads with the [story] prefix and you'll know I have no chance and I get treated like shit for existing.

I'm already damaged from all that stuff so I can't approach even if I wanted to but theres no point anyway. It's over.

You're damaged psychologically? That's damage you need to heal. Damage you need to overcome.

You're damaged psychologically? That's damage you need to heal. Damage you need to overcome.
Ur sounding quite bluepilled tbh and you sound like you think I'm not too ugly to get gf. No me being damaged psychologically isn't y I can't get gf let alone get treated like shit by strangers friends teachers etc if that's what you think. ITS OVER. IM UGLY AS FUCK. WHY DONT YOU BELEUVE ME !!!!!

Ur sounding quite bluepilled tbh and you sound like you think I'm not too ugly to get gf. No me being damaged psychologically isn't y I can't get gf let alone get treated like shit by strangers friends teachers etc if that's what you think. ITS OVER. IM UGLY AS FUCK. WHY DONT YOU BELEUVE ME !!!!!

I'm not saying you're not too ugly. You might be too ugly. But if you haven't tried you can't say whether you are or not.

And I'm not saying you should overcome your psychological issues so that you can get laid. They might stand in the way of you getting laid, but that's not the priority. You need to overcome your psychological issues because living as a damaged person is no way to live, if you can help it.

I'd advise against approaching any female above a 3, if any, especially considering you have all this other pain but have never felt rejection.

I'm not saying you're not too ugly. You might be too ugly. But if you haven't tried you can't say whether you are or not.
I base it from how badly treated I am and people telling me I look like I have down syndrome look like mesut ozil look like a goblin etc (irl). If I listed everything that gave evidence of me being ugly you would know I am but cba.

The goal of approaching isn't to get laid, it's to annoy and inconvenience used up cumdumpsters so they stop dressing like whores. One of the most cucked feelings is not saying anything when a foid you're attracted to walks by with her ass and tits on display.

I base it from how badly treated I am and people telling me I look like I have down syndrome look like mesut ozil look like a goblin etc (irl). If I listed everything that gave evidence of me being ugly you would know I am but cba.

People who get bullied do end up in relationships. They don't just give up.

Your teachers need to be spanked

Yeah approaching only works for 6/10s and up (assuming theyre at least average height). If theyre a manlet then the minimum becomes 7/10

What was his face and height like? Was he also white and NT?
he was 6'1 and NT.

This was his face
ZPTYYPU

I'm an incel cuz Im ugly not cuz I was bullied and I got bullied cuz I'm ugly.

You said you base it on how you were treated, how you were bullied for how you look.

You said you base it on how you were treated, how you were bullied for how you look.
Soz I meant I base the fact that I'm ugly from bullying (and the mirror and my situation and how I'm treated in general and loads of other stuff). Not base the fact that I'm inkel from bullying

Last edited: