Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

XXXTENTACION makes the perfect incel music

M

malakai

Banned
-

Before you call it edgy and stuff, despite having LMS he makes music that a lot of us can relate too. (depression, isolation, suicidal idealation). Not talking about his album 17 which was average, deeper into his catalogue he is some dope shit

>rap
turned off after 2 seconds

I like certain rap songs(Mostly oldschool) and I can't relate to xxxtentacion at all. He already slayed while we are rotting.

Let's pretend we are numb is about a breakup

I like his music but he'll never know true inceldom.

indeed, he is 5'5 manlet. It's over for him

this whole thread needs to be nuked

lots of these popular rappers are manlets, kendrick, lil uzi, xxx, lil wayne, eminem, lil pump, and any of them are all like 5'7 or shorter if i remember
Kendrick is like 5'4

I remember liking rap when I was young. Mostly because I heard soft rock in the car. Then I realized I wasn’t black and basically bringing too much attention to myself. Now I enjoy the sound of silence.

lots of these popular rappers are manlets, kendrick, lil uzi, xxx, lil wayne, eminem, lil pump, and any of them are all like 5'7 or shorter if i remember
Kendrick is like 5'4
Who is that in your avi

No, it's music for normies who blow out their ability to pair bond by fucking 900 people and "dumping" all their "significant others" and then wonder why they feel empty.

XXX is not an Incel by any means.

That dude got laid out on stage.

No, it's music for normies who blow out their ability to pair bond by fucking 900 people and "dumping" all their "significant others" and then wonder why they feel empty.

+1

literally just a bunch of fucking normies trying to find something edgy to relate to despite living lives full of respect and validation, fucking LOL

indeed, he is 5'5 manlet. It's over for him
Is that avatar of yours depicting of how you feel in this forum (gun pointing to its head) or is it just how you feel about life in general?

Yeah, nigger music isn't for me.

Is that avatar of yours depicting of how you feel in this forum (gun pointing to its head) or is it just how you feel about life in general?
It's how I feel sometimes, based on the blessed St Cho, blessed be his name

I like his songs but at the end of the day he is a slayer despite him being a manlet. Also he's young

>XXXTENTACION
>turned off after 2 seconds

Listen to Brockhampton instead