Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

XXXTentacion is the Only Modern rapper I Like

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
He is so depressed and full of rage. His lyrics are incredibly bassed.

Blah blah blah
Think you'll be gettin' this
Nah nah nah
Not in the back of my
Car car car
If you keep talkin that
Blah blah blah blah blah

@ItheIthe on suicidewatch

He's dead, Jim

Get a new favourite,maybe one who is white.

He liked him because xtention was an incel rapper
closest thing to anyway

his death was/should be sad for incels

Blah blah blah
Think you'll be gettin' this
Nah nah nah
Not in the back of my
Car car car
If you keep talkin that
Blah blah blah blah blah

lit lyrics not gonna lie

You might like bones or suicideboys

I use to listen to some of his music sucks that he passed away.

He wasn't that good tbh. I listened because it was comedic, RIP Roach, but his serious songs were kind of shitty and had no direction. I also a metal head with very picky taste when it comes to music so u could just be full of shit. Who knows.

I've beenn told this and I'm not sure what to think of it. Is it like a D3 school or a legit D1 major conference school? That makes a difference.
I mean he's been to jail so many times you wouldn't think he'd have the time or energy for it

I mean he's been to jail so many times you wouldn't think he'd have the time or energy for it
I think you got mixed up. I'm referring to the user @ItheIthe, not the dead rapper. I don't know anything about the dead guy; never heard of him until today.

I think you got mixed up. I'm referring to the user @ItheIthe, not the dead rapper. I don't know anything about the dead guy; never heard of him until today.
oh :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: