Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill XOR sounds nearly the exact same as any sub-8 law denier

That's why it'll be live.

Also I doubt a foid will go through all that extent to just Join a forum.

It's not a fool proof method but it'll help deter holes from trying to join.

LIVE VOICE CHAT.

Also before anyone says anything about "Voice mods" they're very easy to detect.
many wont want to show face. cant the foid get a man to do it if its just one time?

Just ban already
Look at the bottom right.

Not even 50% of girls have lost their virginity by Grade 12. In Grade 9 (age 14) 9/10 are still virgins.

relying on self-reporting when it comes to sex :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

You might as well believe that everyone has a 12 inch dick

relying on self-reporting when it comes to sex :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

You might as well believe that everyone has a 12 inch dick

Relying on anecdotal evidence as a depressed outcast peering in from the sideline :soy: :soy: :soy:

Surely, there will be no bias and flaws with this:soy: :soy: :soy:

I will take the statistics as accurate or close to accurate. The "blackpill" isn't about being the most dramatic and pessimistic.

Relying on anecdotal evidence as a depressed outcast peering in from the sideline :soy: :soy: :soy:

I will take the statistics as accurate or close to accurate. The "blackpill" isn't about being the most dramatic and pessimistic.

just the fact that you don't know that a depressed outcast can still make observations about the normal conditions of human life is more evidence that you are LARPing.

Nothing about what you purport to be statistics is actually statistics especially when surveying literal children. There is inherent bias, girls don't want to seem like huge sluts, boys don't want to be seen as a fucking kissless virgin faggots. Yeah, I'm sure they'll be even more truthful once they have some college faggot who's trying to pass his Psych 201 class who openly says they are an academic will survey them on their sexual experiences :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

XOR is definitely a femoid. She's more of a moralfag than almost any other greycel -- second only to the "MENSA IQ" faggot

100% of girls have had sex by age 11!

If you don't agree with this you are a bluepilled foid or IT infiltrator! :incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:
Is this the boyfriend or the girlfriend typing this?

just the fact that you don't know that a depressed outcast can still make observations about the normal conditions of human life is more evidence that you are LARPing.

I'm an outcast myself. This is why I understand there is a heavy bias we have.

We will never ever know the exact statistic, because we are not Gods who can know and see everything all at once.

The current statistic doesn't seem so far-fetched. It seems in line with reality, so I will take it as is. You provide no better alternative.

XOR is definitely a femoid. She's more of a moralfag than almost any other greycel -- second only to the "MENSA IQ" faggot
I think @PerpetualOutsider has her beat on moralfagging... I think they all came together. Maybe there's some normie discord server with hundreds of virtue signalling symmetrical faces running "undercover op" on our site because of corona boredom.

a depressed outcast can still make observations about the normal conditions of human life
If anything, depressed outcasts know more about life than normalfags.

As I've written:

Think about it like an ancient battlefield. A warrior in the midst of it would only know what's going on in his periphery. He wouldn't know which side was winning or losing unless/until the battle turned into a rout, he wouldn't have any idea of the tactics being employed and what they were intended to accomplish, he was only aware of what was directly in front of him and to his sides, and was either being pushed forward by those behind him or following those ahead of him. He is akin to a normalfag when it comes to politics and society at large. Whereas an autist is akin to a battlefield spectator, observing the fighting from a distance and making notes about it, and later writing a history of it and drawing conclusions from it.

Last edited:
pm me your pussy you flithy slut. i bet it is ugly .Tfu @XOR

i found a picture of it on google

Unnamed

I think @PerpetualOutsider has her beat on moralfagging... I think they all came together. Maybe there's some normie discord server with hundreds of virtue signalling symmetrical faces running "undercover op" on our site because of corona boredom.
Yeah mate you got me, she's my wife and we're both on a mission given to us by our alien jew overlords to infiltrate the forum JFL

If anything, depressed outcasts know more about life than normalfags.

As I've written:

I've been playing an observer role for perhaps the last 10+ years.

There's angry people with too many bias; they think being blackpilled means making the most ridiculously pessimistic comments. I am blackpilled but I am also realistic. I'm not going to claim that every last female is a Kardashian whore at age 13, because it isn't true.

Yeah mate you got me, she's my wife and we're both on a mission given to us by our alien jew overlords to infiltrate the forum JFL

Your avatar is fitting considering Clapton was a literal cuck.

Random guy who makes things up in his head while sitting alone in the lunchroom (vs) Numerous studies conducted across America.

Which is more believable?
Well you don't believe the studies on the Sun lmfao

I've been playing an observer role for perhaps the last 10+ years.

There's angry people with too many bias; they think being blackpilled means making the most ridiculously pessimistic comments. I am blackpilled but I am also realistic. I'm not going to claim that every last female is a Kardashian whore by 13, because it isn't true.
It seems that you are placing too high of a standard on what constitutes a whore (ironically).

For example: if you have a bowl of fresh water, as in a toilet, what contaminates it is just a little bit of piss and shit. You don't need it to be full diarrhea.

And all foids have had men they're not married to, whether just a few or many, dump their bodily fluids into them. And thus they are whores.

Last edited:
It seems that you are placing too high of a standard on what constitutes a whore (ironically).

For example: if you have a bowl of pure water, as in a toilet, what contaminates it is just a little bit of piss and shit. You don't need it to be full diarrhea.

And all foids have had men they're not married to, whether just a few or many, dump their bodily fluids into them. And thus they are whores.

This is true.

I already said the situation is bad enough, whether online dating or no online dating, whether 50% or 30% or 60% virginity rate. They think when I say "50% of high-school girls are virgins in Grade 12" that everything is fine and swell to me. Incorrect. The idea of 50% already devastates me completely.

Nah, you're English or something. @XOR's BF/Hubby/Orbiter is a Canadian.

This is true.

I already said the situation is bad enough, whether online dating or no online dating, whether 50% or 30% or 60% virginity rate. They think when I say "50% of high-school girls are virgins in Grade 12" that everything is fine and swell to me. Incorrect. The idea of 50% already devastates me completely.
It's like with single motherhood rates. In 1965, just 3% of white women were single mothers. Now it's 33%.

That means 1/3rd. Which is a giga lot.

It's like with single motherhood rates. In 1965, just 3% of white women were single mothers. Now it's 33%.

That means 1/3rd. Which is a giga lot.

There's also more women these days with large 20+ partner counts.

If whores were 2% of the population in 1965, they can now be 10% of the population. That was posted somewhere recently.

many wont want to show face. cant the foid get a man to do it if its just one time?
It's not a face thing. Just voice. You'll have to say a random phrase that a moderator types to you in that moment.

There's also more women these days with large 20+ partner counts.

If whores were 2% of the population in 1965, they can now be 10% of the population. That was posted somewhere recently.
Well, again, the definition of what constitutes a whore is important here, and too high of a standard cannot be placed on it.

All the white women who are single mothers (33%) are doubtlessly whores, for example, but even many of those white women who aren't single mothers and retain a beta hubby, and especially those who don't have children at all and just do casual sex, apply in the same category. This easily encompasses a majority of white women (let alone Hispanic and Black women, a majority of whom are single mothers, JFL).

Saying that what makes a whore is her 20th partner is like saying that a toilet becomes disgusting only after 20 men have defecated in it without flushing tbhngl.

Last edited:
Imagine wanting to ban the most content we've had here in weeks

First, you tell us all that you "have a feeling" (no evidence from posts) that XOR is a "nigga" when the post history shows the user is not exactly fond of Blacks, not to mention the very obvious writing style that is Indicative of a feminine poster.

Now, you're defending her threads full of blue pills and calling that "most content we've had here in weeks." JFL

So we have a IT infiltrator white knighting for a highly probable foid user here. Top fucking KEK.

The Absolute State of Incels.co.

@Master @knajjd @mental_out You niggas gonna do something about this IT Zerg infestation?

Your avatar is fitting considering Clapton was a literal cuck.
Dunno where you're sourcing this garbage from tbh, but more importantly I give exactly zero fucks ngl

Nah, you're English or something. @XOR's BF/Hubby/Orbiter is a Canadian.
You're wrong, I'm obviously from CHAD—my actual wife and I are almost done here, just about ready to submit our report to Lord Shekelberg.

I'd have her log on with her LARP account and confirm this but she's too busy sucking my dick, and you know how women are when it comes to multitasking so please be understanding.

Last edited:
Well, again, the definition of what constitutes a whore is important here, and too high of a standard cannot be placed on it.

All the white women who are single mothers (33%) are doubtlessly whores, for example, but even many of those white women who aren't and retain a beta hubby apply in the same category. This easily encompasses a majority of white women (let alone Hispanic and Black women, a majority of whom are single mothers).

Saying that what makes a whore is her 20th partner is like saying that a toilet becomes disgusting only after 20 men have defecated in it without flushing tbhngl.

The truth is just 2 or 3 partners out of wedlock is already whoredom status. And for those so called 50% of foid virgins in HS: Whoredom should be considered a state of mind, that is to say, despite being a virgin if you are watching certain T.V shows or listening to certain music or behaving a certain way on TikTok/Snapchat, then this can be classified as whoredom irregardless of any other details about you or even your virginty.

First, you tell us all that you "have a feeling" (no evidence from posts) that XOR is a "nigga" when the post history shows the user is not exactly fond of Blacks, not to mention the very obvious writing style that is Indicative of a feminine poster.

Now, you're defending her threads full of blue pills and calling that "most content we've had here in weeks." JFL

So we have a IT infiltrator white knighting for a highly probable foid user here. Top fucking KEK.

The Absolute State of Incels.co.

@Master @knajjd @mental_out You niggas gonna do something about this IT Zerg infestation?
Yeah nigga as in guy

Keep crying for me :feelsPop:

The truth is just 2 or 3 partners out of wedlock is already whoredom status. And for those so called 50% of foid virgins in HS; whoredom should be considered a state of mind, that is to say, despite being a virgin if you are watching certain T.V shows or listening to certain music or behaving a certain way on TikTok/Snapchat, then this can be classified as whoredom irregardless of any other details about you.
Being a prostitute is simply the ideal that females live up to in the age of late stage feminism.

Hence they dress like prostitutes, wear cosmetics like prostitutes, and the influence of their fathers with regard to choosing mates who would be good providers is ignored and even spurned, until they're as old as grandmothers. Raising children is an inconvenience or afterthought for them, such that even if they don't get an abortion, they never planned for a pregnancy, or have children late in life, etc.

Last edited:
lol another XOR thread

Dunno where you're sourcing this garbage from tbh, but more importantly I give exactly zero fucks ngl

George Harrison fucked his wife for 13 years before him and then dumped her, and he still married her and betabuxxed until they divorced

and the influence of their fathers with respect to choosing mates who would be good providers is ignored and even spurned.

Most fathers today are neglectful about these things, and may as well be useless at this point.

Any influence if any is completely washed away from the negative cumulative effects of her surrounding environment.

You would have to reclusemaxx in a mountain village with no electricity.

Most fathers today are neglectful about these things, and may as well be useless at this point.

Any influence if any is completely washed away from the negative cumulative effects of her surrounding environment.

You would have to reclusemaxx in a mountain village with no electricity.
First they seek psychopathic Chads who can discipline and control them in the way that their fathers never did.

Then they seek beta hubbies who are as effete as their fathers always were (if their fathers were even present in the first place).

:feelsthink:

Last edited:

You're wrong, I'm obviously from CHAD—my actual wife and I are almost done here, just about ready to submit our report to Lord Shekelberg.

I'd have her log on with her LARP account and confirm this but she's too busy sucking my dick, and you know how women are when it comes to multitasking so please be understanding.
Robin Trower>Eric Clapton
ready to submit our report to Lord Shekelberg.
Why is it such a big deal to you that we make jokes about the greed and heartlessness of Sabbatai Zevi's elite international banking crime network, modern day King Harod I&II's, and Dönmeh rats?

George Harrison fucked his wife for 13 years before him and then dumped her, and he still married her and betabuxxed until they divorced
JFL and you even went to the trouble writing literal...go get a dictionary mate. Let's not forget that this man was in fact so cucked he had a kid with an italian model while still married to this foid :lul:

Robin Trower>Eric Clapton
Ahhh I see you have an opinion that's cute...funny how I don't remember asking you a fucking thing about it :waitwhat:

Why is it such a big deal to you that we make jokes about the greed and heartlessness of Sabbatai Zevi's elite international banking crime network, modern day King Harod I&II's, and Dönmeh rats?
All I'm gonna say is you've been reported to the council of Matzo Balls. You'll be pleased to know that after the Mossad find you George Soros has personally volunteered to take your virginity, after which Anne Frank is due to rise from her grave and skullfuck you to death with a strap-on for your offenses.

Look on the bright side, at least you won't technically die a non sex-haver like the rest of us :feelsthink:

Last edited:
All I'm gonna say is you've been reported to the council of Matzo Balls. You'll be pleased to know that after the Mossad find you George Soros has personally volunteered to take your virginity, after which Anne Frank is due to rise from her grave and skullfuck you to death with a strap-on for your offenses.

Look on the bright side, at least you won't technically die a non sex-haver like the rest of us :feelsthink:
Are you Jewish?

It's alright if you are. There are a few Jews in the server who are pretty cool about all of our (((they))) jokes.

@XOR meets a new chad every week and comes here to tell us it's not true :feelskek: :feelskek:

That is the only evidence we have. Your "word of mouth" evidence as the loner in the lunchroom is completely meaningless; literally 1/2 of members here have schizophrenia and hear voices. I will take the statistical evidence for now.
Using loner as an insult on an incel forum? Go fuck yourself low IQ trash.

Dont be mad but I saw your quote about them and felt it necessary to repeat it. It's not original at all.

No Sweat, I actually appreciate it. We Need to reinforce the Point over and over again.
XOR's Posts are taken straight from observable female day to day lingo, I have no idea how she has not been terminated yet.

This thread is silly.
Sometimes I try to throw in some "bluepills" here and there and go against the grain, but they are generally accurate bluepills. Just because I don't agree with 'it's over at age 18' or 'girls had 100 guys by college' etc, doesn't mean I'm a foid or an infiltrator. We have different opinions.

"silly"
"accurate bluepills"

TBH we should've just killed her immediately. She is now getting off on seeing us fight with each other and probably includes these words on purpose to make fun of us. I have sisters, I know how they roll.

That is the only evidence we have. Your "word of mouth" evidence as the loner in the lunchroom is completely meaningless; literally 1/2 of members here have schizophrenia and hear voices. I will take the statistical evidence for now.

I cant understand how u think 2011-2013 is comparable to the last few years. 1990-1994 born people are much less degenerate than 1995-onwards. Those numbers have skyrocketed probably, just like male inceldom.

>who report

most people don’t feel comfortable sharing to a survey or they don’t give a fuck
And who's going to believe a toilet that says she's a virgin, anyway? That's a cuck thing to do. :soy:
"silly"
"accurate bluepills"

TBH we should've just killed her immediately. She is now getting off on seeing us fight with each other and probably includes these words on purpose to make fun of us. I have sisters, I know how they roll.
Mods must be sleeping. Deeply.

Last edited: