Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "XOR is a foid"

JBB on a suicide watch :lul:

On a more serious note, why so much disdain regarding copes ? Can't a man enjoy life ?

Honestly why would you have a non-waifu foid avi if you were not female

jfl the ending
Literally how I imagine this sex having, bluepilling, government mogger...

He's getting paid by the feminist demiurge.

BrendioEEE is that you?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You're a fucking Christian, aren't you? The way you narrate what you wanna say

I actually like some things you said, and, in general, how you carry yourself within the forum; but sex about procreation only is a redundant / wrong idea and is even more so hurtful to the incel

Mods PLS BAN
Fakecel Chad OUT

You sound black

Wait did you actually say Anime is a joke?

Mynigga

Anyone who is against waifubots is a feminist.

First off, why do you people all have sexy voices for some reason?

By the way, I am also against it because it is nothing but a piece of plastic which you have to pay a lot for. And if we go back in time no man would think of such thing in the first place. The workforce of men and the intelligence of men is used in order to build plastic sex dolls... This is fucking ridiculous. We could reach another realm of existence and yet we are here with plastic sex dolls.

Still a bluepilled cuck

voice mogs me to absolute oblivion
First off, why do you people all have sexy voices for some reason?

By the way, I am also against it because it is nothing but a piece of plastic which you have to pay a lot for. And if we go back in time no man would think of such thing in the first place. The workforce of men and the intelligence of men is used in order to build plastic sex dolls... This is fucking ridiculous. We could reach another realm of existence and yet we are here with plastic sex dolls.
EXACTLY! why waste money on fucking plastic when you can buy yourself a driving license?
the real pussy will always mog the plastic pussy!

EXACTLY! why waste money on fucking plastic when you can buy yourself a driving license?

I really wish I could just buy myself a driver licence at this point. But specially in places like Germany, this really has become an issue. But if I would have the chance to choose between a plastic sex doll or a driver licence, I would go for the driver licence without any second thoughts. I would even prefer a driver licence over a real female.

He sounds like Chad Tommy Wiseau JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based on my impromptu summary analysis of the vocaroo posts, I've concluded, with near 100% certainty, that XOR is not a foid.

OP, I apologize for accusing you of being a foid. I was wrong.

But this means, then, that you're a blue pilled cuck instead. And for that, you're gonna have to be one who's sorry.

Last edited:
We only hate you because IT likes you. For some reason, they cherry pick your most blue pilled posts, and brush off the more blackpilled ones, whereas it's the exact opposite for the most of us.

good that this bluepilled faggot got banned

I missed all the drama.. good.. can't stand drama it gets me too tired.

th
I really wish I could just buy myself a driver licence at this point. But specially in places like Germany, this really has become an issue. But if I would have the chance to choose between a plastic sex doll or a driver licence, I would go for the driver licence without any second thoughts. I would even prefer a driver licence over a real female.
thing is, many think all hope is lost and then get a license And their lives just turn around
Id love a fat dutty whip to fuck countless foidpussy in
Enhance my dick, taking hcg for larger balls and mewing with a whip and I reckon I could fuck at least an average girl whos smashed

OVer for xorcels

Voice line sounds like they picked up random blackpill words and wrote a script using "I am a real incel" as the foundation

jfl at this thread

remember that thread serge made about the emails he's gotten over the years? I remember a voice recording in it that was very funny so I saved it. I'm 99.9% sure it was @XOR since they sound the exact same. What do you guys think?
He sounds like Chad Tommy Wiseau JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
JFL yes he does

remember that thread serge made about the emails he's gotten over the years? I remember a voice recording in it that was very funny so I saved it. I'm 99.9% sure it was @XOR since they sound the exact same. What do you guys think?

JFL yes he does

WHY LISA WHYYY YOU TEARING ME APART
2BB23B03 28B8 4477 99C2 0B127259B6E5

Every user is a foid until proven otherwise. By proof I mean your full name, house adress, social security number etc. This is the only way to be sure.
Nice try, FBI :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton: