Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @XOR @Animecel2D @Personalityinkwell what are your thoughts on my signature

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
@XOR @Animecel2D @Personalityinkwell what are your thoughts on my signature

Specially @XOR , please share yor thoughts

BBC

Last edited:
she belongs to the streets

she belongs in the dumpster

I want to bang

She belongs on my dick
21437.jpg

she belongs on my dick

@XOR please share your thoughts

@XOR come on say something

Tyrone's getting his shoes tied by a fine snowbunny in the middle of Chicago.

brutal when 2 of those are banned jfl

but why though?

mogs mine tbh
Was talking about @WØLF lol

When you quote a quote post it doesn't shows anything, but you get an alert anyway

Was talking about @WØLF lol

When you quote a quote post it doesn't shows anything, but you get an alert anyway
uh I see rofl
No way in hell I could guess that

I did hear someone getting banned for exploiting that

I unironically wish I was him
Why? Except his eye colour nothing is good. I have seen the full image, he seems to be short plus has a bad frame. His facial unironically don't seem to be bad but is failoed hard by his skin colour and even his eye area ( except colour ofcourse ) is nothing nice.

Why? Except his eye colour nothing is good. I have seen the full image, he seems to be short plus has a bad frame. His facial unironically don't seem to be bad but is failoed hard by his skin colour and even his eye area ( except colour ofcourse ) is nothing nice.
His cheekbones and lower third mog mine. Yeah he should lighten his skin tbh. How is his eye area bad tho?

His cheekbones and lower third mog mine. Yeah he should lighten his skin tbh. How is his eye area bad tho?
Just too much upper eyelid exposure. His eye area still seems to be above average tho. Still I don't I would see someone like him getting a girlfriend or having sex, just my gut feelings.

Just too much upper eyelid exposure. His eye area still seems to be above average tho. Still I don't I would see someone like him getting a girlfriend or having sex, just my gut feelings.
:feelsbadman:

I did hear someone getting banned for exploiting that
Wtf why? How did I exploit anything? All I dud was to quote him to he knows I replied to him.
Maybe his midface is short, FWHR is less and midface ratio is bad? He has good bones but doesn't seem to be attractive at the same time, interesting case.

@XOR
Don't worry m'lady I will defend you from these nasty inkwells! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Dotposting might soon be pretty common

Dotposting might soon be pretty common
That’s just great bro. Cant wait til that cancer spreads around.