Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Xenforo seems like a good platform

lowstatusmale

lowstatusmale

Midlife Recovery
-
I'm wondering if I could get the same results with phpAdmin for free or is the commercial support and security offered by Xenforo worth the additional cost.

this isnt related to inceldom at all lol

this isnt related to inceldom at all lol
Sort of. Not really. This website is built with XenForo. It has a lot of features. This site is really good even from a technical standpoint.

If you want a censorship free website, I wouldn't recommend ICANN at all, you would have to use alternative means, like Namecoin. While ICANN is pretty much neutral when it comes to censorship, however to create a web host would require hundreds of thousands of dollars + a long waiting list, which even then it isn't guaranteed th hat your services application will even be accepted. I think they reopened this year for domain hosts, but this only came after 8 years of closure after some domain providers were hosting tons of phony domains that were generated by spam bots, like co.cc domains which got blacklisted from Google due to all the fake anti-spyware that was being sold on these fake websites. It requires a fuckton of effort to circumvent censorship nowadays, and even if you were to find a registrar that'll allow you to host your website, activists and journos could still file a complaint against the register and have your site taken down.

If you want a censorship free website, I wouldn't recommend ICANN at all, you would have to use alternative means, like Namecoin. While ICANN is pretty much neutral when it comes to censorship, however to create a web host would require hundreds of thousands of dollars + a long waiting list, which even then it isn't guaranteed th hat your services application will even be accepted. I think they reopened this year for domain hosts, but this only came after 8 years of closure after some domain providers were hosting tons of phony domains that were generated by spam bots, like co.cc domains which got blacklisted from Google due to all the fake anti-spyware that was being sold on these fake websites. It requires a fuckton of effort to circumvent censorship nowadays, and even if you were to find a registrar that'll allow you to host your website, activists and journos could still file a complaint against the register and have your site taken down.
yeah, that is an issue. I know Gab had to move from GoDaddy and I believe find a new host yet. The last I heard, they don't have a payment processor yet either.