Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Xbox buys activision and blizzard for 68 billion dollars

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
Gates please save WoW :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

resistance is futile

Damn i remember when they bought minecraft years ago and that was big news, and now theyre picking up activision blizzard as well. Microsoft set to buttfuck the rest of the gaming industry :chad:

Is it just me, cause i'm fucking tired of companies buying other companies all the time and having ownership of all of their previous competition. Like with Disney owning Pixar, Star Wars, Fox, and many other things.

Or how videogame companies constantly buy out other companies. Like this means Xbox owns Elder Scrolls, Dishonored, Wolfenstein, Fallout, and now all the activision and blizzard games too. Like holy fuck

Activision is worth it for COD but Blizzard? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fucking finally.

Is it just me, cause i'm fucking tired of companies buying other companies all the time and having ownership of all of their previous competition. Like with Disney owning Pixar, Star Wars, Fox, and many other things.

Or how videogame companies constantly buy out other companies. Like this means Xbox owns Elder Scrolls, Dishonored, Wolfenstein, Fallout, and now all the activision and blizzard games too. Like holy fuck
Microsoft and Disney are going to be the two powerhouses in the future? Talk about a soy paradise, fucking great.

You have to understand Words2_live, the only people who are actually happy for these acquisitions are soys. The goal of the plandemic is to get people on streaming services. Xbox and Disney are notorious at that. Think about it as a money grab event, its absolute insanity.

Gates please save WoW :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
:yes:

agreed. the megacorps are too (((powerful))) and stifle creativity. They also push (((LGBT))) the most

agreed. the megacorps are too (((powerful))) and stifle creativity. They also push (((LGBT))) the most
Oligopoly is the real nature of capitalism :society:

Holy shit its real

Monopolymaxxing. :feelzez:

Man, I fucking hate windows 10

What is this gonna change other than games being exclusive to Xbox

Inceldom discussion

microsoft will run them into the ground like they have everything else

not that there's much to run down

what does the stock say?????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Heh, let the stock sink to a nice low then buy them out. Good job.