Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News X/Twitter is banned in Brazil, and I wish other social media platforms such as Instagram and Tinder would get banned too.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★★
I hate living in a dictatorship regime, but it would be a dream if Alexandre de Moraes [Supreme Federal Court Minister/Brazil's dictator] banned every single social media from the country. I would fully support him.

everything is banned in iran...doesnt matter cuz muh vpn

Yeah Social Media was what really ripped Society apart, plus everyone having s mobile supercomputer in their pockets.

it doesn't help
detail_bb84375de4ca5bd6499b4476242facd6.png

Last edited:
Inceldom main rise is due to the rise of social media

SOCIAL media caused all the degeneracy
SOCIAL media caused the increase in standards of foids

MARK ZUCKERBERG THE JEW IS THE REASON FOR INCELDOM

I hate living in a dictatorship regime, but it would be a dream if Alexandre de Moraes [Supreme Federal Court Minister/Brazil's dictator] banned every single social media from the country. I would fully support him.
Unfortunately the only thing the cuck Moraes seems to be interested in is suppressing free speech against women, as X was the only platform where I didn't get banned instantly for mentioning that I was incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back