Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel X-raying photos

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Does this actually work? I see threads on 4chan where people post sluts they know and anons make their nipples and sometimes even vag visible. Are they legit?
Because holy shit, if this is true i'm going to absolutely beat the shit out of my dick. I know they can't be wearing much clothes but it's 2018 and it's summer so this shouldn't be a problem at all.

Lol. If they're wearing insanely clear revealing clothing it's possible. But generally no. Not generally possible

Lol. If they're wearing insanely clear revealing clothing it's possible. But generally no. Not generally possible

What about a yellow and white bikini? I'm looking at 2 foids I know right now on cuckbook.

What about a yellow and white bikini? I'm looking at 2 foids I know right now on cuckbook.
Unless its white and nearly seethrough . No. Generally only white cotton and thin af

Unless its white and nearly seethrough . No. Generally only white cotton and thin af

The one with the white bikini is pretty seethrough. I even think I can make out a nipple but that's probably just my imagination. I'm going to try it. If it works, this is the closest i'll ever get to the excitement of sex.

You might like cameltoe photos.

AuNGbUm.jpg

rJMUBN5.jpg

you just need to be a god at photoshop. redrawing is hard, but not impossible.

when i was a little 12yo incel i did this all the time to anime characters, which is obviously much easier. but the principle is the same i guess.

Pm for pics. I need some good old fapfuel :feelsokman:

you just need to be a god at photoshop. redrawing is hard, but not impossible.

when i was a little 12yo incel i did this all the time to anime characters, which is obviously much easier. but the principle is the same i guess.
are you still alive