Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"X feature that I don't have is most important. If you have X feature you can't be incel"

Yep i was saying this earlier. It's like a competition who can be most incel, rather than accepting we are all incel for whatever reason

Yep i was saying this earlier. It's like a competition who can be most incel, rather than accepting we are all incel for whatever reason

Exactly. It gets annoying sometimes.

True, this is so stupid, one guy literally rage at me at the gym thread trying to prove he was more incel than me lol

That's what the fakecel autists say. They fixate on one specific feature.

If you think you're incel, you're incel. Woman aren't secret with their attraction. If you were capable of attracting women, they would let you know. Volcels (other than monks and shit) don't exist.

See, but certain features can be factually proven as extremely important in order to have success in the dating scene. Face, height, and race all have numerous studies on how women see you as a dating option, you can't deny the facts. Any other "X feature is actually the most important" is just cope based on conjecture.

If you think you're incel, you're incel. Woman aren't secret with their attraction. If you were capable of attracting women, they would let you know. Volcels (other than monks and shit) don't exist.
Volcels clearly exist, like those good looking """incels""" who say that they don't leave their house at all.

A mix of negative genetic traits makes you incel.

So by that logic anyone with an 8+ face can be incel. GG.

Volcels clearly exist, like those good looking """incels""" who say that they don't leave their house at all.
Being non NT is part of inceldom. Once your social skills and communication abilities are shot from a young age, you can't fix it. Sure, you had a chance when you were going, but it's over for them now. Thus, incel

It's all about facial harmony anyway, at least that's what I think

It's all about facial harmony anyway, at least that's what I think

Legit. Facial harmony is underrated in the incelosphere. Too much focus on individual bones. If your face looks good to girls it looks good.

Not being incel requires a mixture of good features, one good feature won't save you from subhumanity.

Indeed. I'm saying that you excessively focus on the features you lack. Just like the people you're criticizing.

Everyone does, as it's only natural. But I don't go out of my way to antagonize people who have X feature as fakecels.

Everyone does, as it's only natural. But I don't go out of my way to antagonize people who have X feature as fakecels.
true, I guess you do the opposite (i.e. "If you don't have X, you can't be goodlooking"). Which is equally retarded tbh.

true, I guess you do the opposite (i.e. "If you don't have X, you can't be goodlooking"). Which is equally retarded tbh.

Except it isn't. There are traits there are clearly universal among good looking people (e.g good skin, facial harmony, some degree of symmetry,). There are also traits that are universally absent among good looking people (acne, retruded maxilla, extremely retruded mandible, KRS-One nose that takes up half of face).

It's retarded to say that X feature means you can't be incel because there are plenty of observable examples of incels with whatever good trait but are incel because everything else is fucked.

Any single trait has the ability to hurt your looks far more than it has the ability to help.

Except it isn't. There are traits there are clearly universal among good looking people (e.g good skin, facial harmony, some degree of symmetry,). There are also traits that are universally absent among good looking people (acne, retruded maxilla, extremely retruded mandible, KRS-One nose that takes up half of face).

Any single trait has the ability to hurt your looks far more than it has the ability to help.
facial harmony and symmetry, yes. But not specific things like acne, skin color, height, small frame, NCT, baldness, etc. To suggest people can't be goodlooking with those traits is pure cope.

facial harmony and symmetry, yes. But not specific things like acne, skin color, height, small frame, NCT, baldness, etc. To suggest people can't be goodlooking with those traits is pure cope.

Just fucking lol.

Dude acne is universally repulsive. Anyone with more than a few small pimples gets treated like complete shit. No such thing as a male sex symbol or teen heartthrob with noticeable acne. I can't believe what I'm reading tbh.

And before you say I'm focusing on acne because I have it, there are plenty of examples of bald (Jason Statham, The Rock), Short (Tom Cruise), NCT (James Franco, Steven Kelly) men who are considered attractive. None with noticeable acne though.