Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope WWE used to be such a lifefuel for Incels

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★

Too bad they had to get woke or go broke

Last edited:
I only see tall chad dominating a foid (and she likes it) like happens everyday

BTG2JLTNODAWEORDL5S3RQZFEI.jpg

WWF for oldcels.

Anything past the Ruthless Aggression era is for soyboys and SJW cunts.

Tall chads beating up small incels how is that lifefuel?:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I loved WWE when I was a kid kek

Can you imagine a promo or gimmick like this being aired ever again?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9y5LSRCc04

They've definitely done that type of thing more recently than JBL's early-2000s skits

2013ish where Swagger had Zeb Colter as his mouthpiece was pretty decent in that regard

Just wish WWE had kept backing Jack, he even tweeted about Trump, they could've kept that shit going but lost their nerve.

2019 would've been golden. If Trump decides not to run for 2024 he better get the fuck back in I swear. WWE even got Lashley back from Bellator/TNA it's the perfect goddam time.

StoneShaveLash

the best would have been if they had done it while Lashley was still Champ (he took title off Miz who cashed in on Drew after Lashley beat up Drew)

Lashley since dropped title to Big E (after softened up by RKO, though Big E did retain title in cage match after) who went on to also beat Drew, but recently lost Survivor Series to Roman Reigns, so he's ripe for picking off by Seth Rollins.

I think they don't want to acknowledge that Trump had a black man's corner (Bobby Lashley) because black fans would want to root for Lashley against McIntyre which would mean rooting for Trump as his heel supporter. Trump and MVP could've been bros man it would've been great.

Most people who still watch wwe are incels and bluepilled simps. I have rarely seen a chad who still watches it coz it's not popular anymore

I only see tall chad dominating a foid (and she likes it) like happens everyday

WWE had some brutal shit if you watched the saga of Hornswoggle back when he hung with Titus over at NXT and was crushing on AJ Lee in 2011

Most people who still watch wwe are incels and bluepilled simps. I have rarely seen a chad who still watches it coz it's not popular anymore
imagine how cucked you need to be to only watch 'popular' things

Kane was gay the minute his mask was removed and they said his scars were "psychological". 97-99 Kane was great but you're probably too young a faggot to remember.
Yes best Kane was 97-03 but first 6 months of him being unmasked and unhinged as a monster heel with towel and chains was also good, he should have been a champion when he got unmasked.
WWE had some brutal shit if you watched the saga of Hornswoggle back when he hung with Titus over at NXT and was crushing on AJ Lee in 2011

View attachment 537764
Recently there was that angle with incel Ellsworth being a simp and walked like a dog by Carmella, plus AJ Lee was a whore that had storyline where she was manipulating and kissing Kane, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.

Also Titus is a GigaTyrone but he accidentally leaked his dick pic on Twitter and it's like 3 inches, brutal.

Last edited:
NGL skipped most of the divas matches from last night but I'm glad I at least stuck around for the end of the title match, loli reaction was priceless

I haven't seen loli salt this epic since Angry Miz Girl

As a fan of WWE growing up, Pro Wrestling has always been the land of the Chads and Stacies, there is almost nothng more blatently "Chad Only" than the WWE. Hardly lifefuel for Incels,

The entire wrestling industry got cucked, and I say that as a dude who watched wrestling religiously for 12 years. Now, I can't even enjoy any show, most of the matches are 30+ mins longer and spamming moves. Bullshit.

The entire wrestling industry got cucked, and I say that as a dude who watched wrestling religiously for 12 years. Now, I can't even enjoy any show, most of the matches are 30+ mins longer and spamming moves. Bullshit.
Blame smarks for that because they want wrestlers to look like them so they push manlets who have work rate instead of charisma. They are chasing that kid feel when they were watching wrestling with excitement and now all matches are long spot fests with crazy flips that make everyone snore while 30 years ago a one simple move like Hogan slamming Andre the Giant was enough to make whole arena go into delirium.

HBK explains it good

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ctMgDB1zKE

Yes best Kane was 97-03 but first 6 months of him being unmasked and unhinged as a monster heel with towel and chains was also good, he should have been a champion when he got unmasked.
I like unmasked kane too though ngl

Kane

he's prob going to be governor of Tennessee in a couple years and president by 2028 or 2032, quote me when it happens

Wrestling was great back in the day.

Roman will win this Sunday