Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WWE diva Roxanne Perez notices chubby little boy on right corner reaching out to high-five her, averts her gaze as she skips past to avoid touching!

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

When I first noticed this poor kid left hanging like this I assume she just made a mistake and didn't notice him, and rewinded it.
But you can see her look right and notice him right at the start, then lock her gaze to the left so she could PRETEND she didn't notice him as she went past to shun him.
Some face run =/

brutal as fuck man. i kind of see my young self in that little kid. i used to be super obese as a small child (thanks mom and dad) and was shunned by everyone for it

brutal as fuck man. i kind of see my young self in that little kid. i used to be super obese as a small child (thanks mom and dad) and was shunned by everyone for it
parents have fucked up the lifes of many young men...

you'll notice she eyes the fat adult men tho because she knows they are her more immediate source of income

by the time this kid grows up to have money to spend she'll be past her prime, so I guess it's good business savvy

where she's short-sighted though is obviously an adult brought the kid there and might've bought her merch for their chubby son/nephew but now they def won't after witnessing that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back