Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory WW3 does seem more possible now.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

Seems like not many jeets are dying in ww3 then, mostly whites :feelshmm:

That's just wishful thinking, I doubt we will see a third world war in our life times.

Also, the jewkraine ruski conflict is so utterly boring and pointless

good. I cant wait for total destruction

That's just wishful thinking, I doubt we will see a third world war in our life times.

Probably true but black swan events are getting more common for some reason.

Modicels should side with China/Iran/Russia tbh

What a massive fucking retard. "war in the middle east will be part of WW3!" No, Israeli is going to absolutely desismate Palestine. It won't even be a war.

Good thing I cant be drafted lol

Good thing I cant be drafted lol
Don't be so sure. Ukraine is currently planning to draft women, disabled, elderly and sick. So if worse comes to worse, you can expect your country to do the same.

What a massive fucking retard. "war in the middle east will be part of WW3!"
No he's right. There's a difference between regular Middle Eastern wars and this one. This one has the potential to draw in all muslim states as well as America.

Can you explain it to me as if it's Star wars? :soy::soy:

If China invade Taiwan WW3 actually will break out. But not gonna happen

If China invade Taiwan WW3 actually will break out. But not gonna happen
JFL, if you think China isn't waiting for the most opportune moment to pounce on Taiwan. It's not a military reaction they're worried about because nobody can do shit to them without open and direct military conflict that will turn nuclear in 0.1 milliseconds, but the effect it could potentially have on their economy and future growth plans in Africa. There's a fuckton of valuable minerals to be mined.

China is very patient. They're the most cunning and sly of foxes in this global forest.

If it happens, prepare for draft.. or prepare to rope. --Alternative: Get the best camouflage box to hide under your shelter, while the cuck jite army looks for your misogynistic kike hating ass.

If China invade Taiwan WW3 actually will break out.
JFL, if you think China isn't waiting for the most opportune moment to pounce on Taiwan. It's not a military reaction they're worried about because nobody can do shit to them without open and direct military conflict that will turn nuclear in 0.1 milliseconds, but the effect it could potentially have on their economy and future growth plans in Africa. There's a fuckton of valuable minerals to be mined.

China is very patient. They're the most cunning and sly of foxes in this global forest.
Yes they won't do it. But if they did US WILL engage in open and direct conflict

Once all the whites are dead in the war,pajeets will rape all white foids and they will rule the new world order :feelsohgod:

I dont think it will happen, too many corporations business would be affected. It isnt on anyones interest.

I dont think it will happen, too many corporations business would be affected. It isnt on anyones interest.
Bankers. Wars cost absurd amounts of money and nations need that financial lubricant in the form of loans.

Other major corporations and industries will experience contraction, no doubt, but they will bounce back, especially if they provide essential goods and services.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back