Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over WW3 ABOUT TO BEGIN: Putin declares partial mobilization to fight Ukraine. Threatens nuclear war. HOLY SHIT!

Everything will collapse now. Watch the Dow go insane tomorrow.

There is a possible rate increase tomorrow too, the Fed is meeting and the market expects a 0.75% increase in the interest rates.

I'd say put it on hold now, but I know they won't.

Fed is meeting and the market expects a 0.75% increase in the interest rates.
The speculation on Twitter was that Jerome is going to raise the rate by 100 basis points, not 75.

The speculation on Twitter was that Jerome is going to raise the rate by 100 basis points, not 75.

Then the markets will extra tank. I was arguing after the first rate increase... give it some time before you raise rates again but they are like mad men going overboard raising rates.

LOL what?

His professional army is getting nowhere, but somehow calling up a bunch of fat ass reservists will change everything?

Images 15

Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf.

It’s about time. Based Putin he’s the saint we always needed

lets gooooooooooooo
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Could have mattered if he did this early in the war.
A bit too late for this to be effective now.

Over for @Furlossus

Nothing's gonna happen. A few weeks ago China talked big shit bc Nancy Pelosi came to Taiwan. They did jack shit. And Putin's gonna cuck out at the last second as well. The Ukraine war is literally the most boring war ever and only used as an excuse why the prices go up. I also hope we all get blown up, but it's probably not gonna happen. Everything's gonna go on as always.

Nothing's gonna happen. A few weeks ago China talked big shit bc Nancy Pelosi came to Taiwan. They did jack shit. And Putin's gonna cuck out at the last second as well. The Ukraine war is literally the most boring war ever and only used as an excuse why the prices go up. I also hope we all get blown up, but it's probably not gonna happen. Everything's gonna go on as always.

nope world economy is in the shitters. ww2 had a recession before.
lets see how it folds.

Will he nuke usa

Will he nuke usa
Who knows what goes on in their minds. They must have very deep thoughts and probably get confused themselves and might end up nuking the moon.

Not reading. Did he actually threaten nukes lol.

The war has been pretty boring for a while. I think it's hilarious how everyone thinks Ukraine is winning. Russia withdraws their troops and the media makes it sound like the Ukrainian army is forcing them out. Russia has used very little of its true strength. It's very likely this whole time Putin has been under-utilizing Russian forces, just to provoke a larger conflict.

Now that a lot of land has been taken, once the refendum happens that's game over for the territory that has been taken. It's never going back to Ukraine. It's part of Russia permenantly. And if Ukraine tries to take it back, that means they are attacking Russia as a whole, offensively.

Then Putin can declare full scale war and use nuclear weapons to "defend the homeland" and scare the bejesus out of the jewish cucks at NATO. Ukraine is going to be wasteland when Putin is done with them.