Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WW2 Men were Chads among Chads, they make modern chads look Normie

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

Btw Bottom pic far right looks incel af
WW2 is When American Incels (GI) went for Ethnic PUss

My grandparents and great grandparents looked great when they were young. Idk wtf happened to me and my genes. Or if there's something in our water that fucks us up

Either way women's standards have risen like crazy anyway, i still don't think most of our ancestors would have faired well with today's standards

My grandparents and great grandparents looked great when they were young. Idk wtf happened to me and my genes. Or if there's something in our water that fucks us up

Either way women's standards have risen like crazy anyway
Estrogen

Yes but i wonder how legit this is. The test rates among men in the west has been plummeting and women have been getting their puberty sooner than ever so maybe that's it

JFL ricecels getting cucked by white men is a tale as long as time

Yes but i wonder how legit this is. The test rates among men in the west has been plummeting and women have been getting their puberty sooner than ever so maybe that's it
It mostly comes from Modern Farming in the name of pesticides
In the 1960s, it was discovered that DDT was preventing many fish-eating birds from reproducing, which was a serious threat to biodiversity.

And when they got home, women were waiting for them. Waiting to get married in their early 20s and lived long lives together in the suburbs away from inner city thugs.

What an embarrassment noodlewhores are to their country.

And when they got home, women were waiting for them. Waiting to get married in their early 20s and lived long lives together in the suburbs away from inner city thugs.
Blacks?

too many chemicals are being pumped today, just to get the expected effect

Not at first. In fact, city's didn't become shit until the vietnam war era. When drug usage and crime following exploded. It wasn't just blacks but they were not fun to live around just like today.

Not at first. In fact, city's didn't become shit until the vietnam war era. When drug usage and crime following exploded. It wasn't just blacks but they were not fun to live around just like today.
Same here in UK, why do blacks love cities?

Notice how the dude on the far right doesn't have a girl.
It was over even back then.

Women never take responsibility for anything. They'll say they were forced.

That's what the Korean women who fucked the Japanese claimed after Occupation was over.

In the photo above, the smiles of the noodlewhores look real and unforced and their body language is very relaxed.
They were not interacting with the American officers out of fear for their lives.

Something is in the water for sure

-Plastics and Other harmful chemicals causing testosterone to be inhibited
-Higher standards
-Modern medicine saving babies who should've died at birth you know natural selection and what not
-Harmful foods
-Stress from a shitty 21st century hell on earth society
-Did I mention modern medicine?

Fighting your own White brothers and sisters so a bunch of scheming, nation-wrecking bankers could cry victim forever and loot the entire Western world with impunity as they dump all of their shenanigans on you because they're "White" like you. Oh yes, very chad and based.

Fighting your own White brothers and sisters so a bunch of scheming, nation-wrecking bankers could cry victim forever and loot the entire Western world with impunity as they dump all of their shenanigans on you because they're "White" like you. Oh yes, very chad and based.
No but they got Japanese wifes

I guess when foids are talking about how they find men in uniform so hot , they are probably talking about these Ww2 chads