Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy wtf?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

It's Friday what do you expect
Fakecels out partying right now

The rest of us do have a life outside of incels.is. I for instance just played mordor shadow middle earth.

extroverted normies

I've noticed there has been a sharp decline in good threads lately, is this the beginning of the end?

ddos?
I've noticed there has been a sharp decline in good threads lately, is this the beginning of the end?
It's been the 'beginning of the end' for this board since March, tbh. I don't buy it

Give examples of good threads. I personally loved the ratings thread but that got taken down. Idk why

I was at a meet up.

Give examples of good threads. I personally loved the ratings thread but that got taken down. Idk why
I liked the rating thread aswell, and I dont have examples of good threads off the top of my head but trust me you know when you've found a good thread.

That’s way less than it used to be.

Most beautifulest thread title of the month.

ı'm here all the time