Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTF?

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/EqualAttraction/comments/7h53re/are_we_a_match_male29_and_female20/

Rofl. look at the op getting downvoted. I think the cucks are onto him.

Also I think OP is one of us, since he is trying to shill the personality is more important point.

lmao @ her facial expression.

>You better hide this thread from her before she realizes that she is dating a 2 as a 9. Or get a high paying job to compensate.

>Does he own a multimillion dollar company?

>No, she's more attractive.

Comment section is surprisingly blackpilled.

Not surprised. He looks huge. Probably 6'2 with a huge frame even though he's a fatass. Probably bullied small-frame kids like me in elementary school to build his confidence up. And the fact that he has the balls to post a picture proves he is low inhibition.

LOOKS THEORY DISPROVED. SHUT IT DOWN.

Honestly, not that uneven imo.

mYAKJMW.jpg

She is only 1-2 points higher than him, maybe even looks matched if he was not fat. Lol at claiming she is a 9 and he is a 2 what a load of cope, she is not higher than a 6 and he is unlikely to be lower than a 4 or 5 after looksmaxxing, they might even be looks matched, also he is masculine looking as fuck.It quite likely that she is just a mixed race femoid that fetishizes masculine looking white guys

She might be retarded or have body dismorphia. There was blue eyed blonde 7/10 that was dating a 3/10 South asian curry in my college but apparently she was retarded.

Bushladen008 said:
She might be retarded or have body dismorphia. There was blue eyed blonde 7/10 that was dating a 3/10 South asian curry in my college but apparently she was retarded.

Lucky curry.

universallyabhorred said:
Lucky curry.

Those fucks would stop at the main entrance and kiss for like 10 mins fucking everyday. I seriously felt like beating the shit out of them.

body dysmorphia is a hell of a mental illness

Looks theory destroyed. Burn this website down. Pack it up and swallow the bluepill, we're going back to reddit boys!

Nautica1983 said:
Looks theory destroyed. Burn this website down. Pack it up and swallow the bluepill, we're going back to reddit boys!

Not so fast, read my comments boyo, I already explained why they are together.

Bushladen008 said:
Those fucks would stop at the main entrance and kiss for like 10 mins fucking everyday. I seriously felt like beating the shit out of them.

Why lol? I'd rather be happy that a would-be-incel is doing so well.

universallyabhorred said:
She is only 1-2 points higher than him, maybe even looks matched if he was not fat. Lol at claiming she is a 9 and he is a 2 what a load of cope, she is not higher than a 6 and he is unlikely to be lower than a 4 or 5 after looksmaxxing, they might even be looks matched, also he is masculine looking as fuck.It quite likely that she is just a mixed race femoid that fetishizes masculine looking white guys

And I'm sure the fake-up is helping her to look better than she actually is, too.  They're definitely looksmatched, I have zero doubt.

Probably tall and this guy is attractive except for his eye area. Normies think fat or thin=ugly, when face and height are everything. This girl is a plain Jane especially without makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back