Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WTF Woman wins $1 Billion in rape case

RAGEFUCKINGFUEL

Rape is blown out of proportion, foids make it seem worse than what it is.

she looks like a gorilla with down syndrome. her pussy is worth $9 at most, even at 14.

she deserves maybe a happy meal, not $1 billion

thankfully the shitty security company will just declare bankruptcy and open again under another name

i hope that disgusting whore gets nothing, not even a dollar

she looks like a gorilla with down syndrome. her pussy is worth $9 at most, even at 14.

she deserves maybe a happy meal, not $1 billion
Well she got one billion

Well she got one billion

lol civil judgements are 99% of the time worthless. it was "symbolic" I guess, although if an ugly woman gets raped, imo, there are zero damages.

lol civil judgements are 99% of the time worthless. it was "symbolic" I guess, although if an ugly woman gets raped, imo, there are zero damages.
Yeah i know lol I'm just pointing out the fuckd system

That is an absolute joke.

The guard, identified as Brandon Lamar Zachary, began serving a 20-year sentence for statutory rape in 2016, according to online prison records.

lol, yesterday a judge gave clemency to a whore who murdered a sleeping guy

OVER for the uscels

Yeah i know lol I'm just pointing out the fuckd system

meh, will only cost them $500 to declare bankruptcy and open a new LLC

i hope their new name is "grapist security, LLC" jsut to fuck that ugly thing masquerading as a human female

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back