Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTF with trannies and their artistic vocation

B

BermaPermannaculo

Officer
Most of the time, the trannies I know about, if they are mtf are hairdresser or "make up artists" (of course prostitution is a commong one but not the focus of this post)
I've also known about one that was "interior designers"
And I have known about 2 ftm that are "interior designers"
I know that supposedly there are also trannies that do "normal jobs"
But why do they all do the same kind of shit?

Last edited:
Thought this thread was going to be about DeviantArt tbh kek @WØLF

Seems real into trannies, I’m sure he’ll be around for a long time. :feelsseriously:

Seems real into trannies, I’m sure he’ll be around for a long time. :feelsseriously:
Yeah I know, most of them if not all are promiscuous, but they are like incels in a way

rope rope rope

Really? I thought the meme was that they coded because most troons are male aspies that where either groomed or turned gay to cope.

Really? I thought the meme was that they coded because most troons are male aspies that where either groomed or turned gay to cope.
I don't know, there is a guy here with a coding academy and a Youtube chanel and made a video o statistics on programing industry, at a moment he mentioned the age to enter industry by sex group including them
I also got into one of his courses and was dictated by a troon