Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wtf, why is everyone getting anime avi's lately?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Wtf is going on with everyone getting an anime avi? shits ugly and you cant notice the difference between anyone of you
its over for animecels

Ded srs, they're just converting brother.

It's the estrogen in water

I will never have anime avi

Might get one tbh

Dunno, wanna fight?:feelshmm:

My avi is based and mogs

All weebs must die

Because many weebs are also a bunch of bottom of the barrel rejects
So it makes sense

I just don't understand the appeal of Japanese cartoons or games or culture in general. When I read subtitles in anime or dialog in games, it's like drunk people trying to have a conversation. Maybe it's bad translation or the cultural differences being too big.

The soyification of males

anime is the best cope

cute anime girls are cute, what else

Sounds like a personal problem op

Anime mogs degenerate western culture from Alaska to Vladivostok, it teaches younger generations of traditional familily values, sacredness of friendship and love. Anime waifus are faithful, pure and innocent. And the only reason why I stopped watching anime is because Im too retarded to grasp its deepness completly.

Btw Im not gay.

What do you mean "lately"?

I just don't understand the appeal of Japanese cartoons or games or culture in general. When I read subtitles in anime or dialog in games, it's like drunk people trying to have a conversation. Maybe it's bad translation or the cultural differences being too big.
You could try watching Anime dubbed but you do run the risk of watching an inferior version of it

Waifu avi halo is becoming common knowledge.

More importantly why are you not

Wtf is going on with everyone getting an anime avi? shits ugly and you cant notice the difference between anyone of you
its over for animecels

Love your avi.

I'm not an anime fan, but I like its visual style

dont mind them but some are just kidding

I don't know man

Faggotry on rise.