Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wtf this bitch is so ugly. On her tinder profile she frauded hard. Makeup and filter everything. Legit a 1/10.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
This is unacceptable. Roasties should not be allowed to fraud this much.

I sent her picture saying I was sick and she sends me Her ugly Face back. Like I won’t notice how hard she frauded tinder pics

this is reality. A girl like this literally thinks she deserves and 8/10 gigs chad and she has a chance with him oh wow

9264D5CD A9A6 4A1E 8813 32BFE16973B7

we are ugly but at least we are not delusional. We don’t expect stacies

frauded pic her main photo.

Attachments

• FE890684-5F54-4BDA-9239-7A1D36BDBDF6.jpeg
    FE890684-5F54-4BDA-9239-7A1D36BDBDF6.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:
:soy:NAWALT!:feels: This is the common culture now. A foid frauding her looks and demanding chad is commonplace. Any foid that would settle for us, is a broken piece of shit.

Damn ugly bitch, she’s not entitled to a relationship

That was her main photo

The more a female is ugly, the more she thinks she's entitled to Chad

she expects a chad and shows a pic like that? chadlites incels in 2020.

I can basically ALWAYS see through women's makeup frauds. They always cake it on too much and it's extremely obvious

lol at these levels of frauding, just use photoshopped photos of yourself from 10 years ago, who cares

you should expect women to act like whores in basically all ways, that includes catfishing "clients" by showing pics of a younger and hotter woman that may as well be someone else entirely

I can basically ALWAYS see through women's makeup frauds. They always cake it on too much and it's extremely obvious
based turbowristblades nazicel

Magic of fakeup.

Just when you finally stopped believing that grey aliens interbred with humans...@Reddit_is_for_cucks makes a post ..

As someone with fairly bad skin, that is some fucking awful skin. Not in terms of blemishes, its very clear, it just has the look and texture of raw chicken skin.

Dude, remove the thread, u might get banned for foid worship :feelskek:

Woman with vagina that is not obese = 10/10
Woman with vagina anyway = at least 9/10

My looksmatch is Irish American land whale

Frauded yes but still chads.co for being sent pics from this bitch at all.

Always suspect of any foid with fakeup,because if can easily turn out into this.

Ive seen much uglier but yea that fraud is insane

Tbh, she isn't that bad, I think she has super unclean skin though tbh.

Ugly as fuck and only right swipes Chad's like Brett maverick.

Tbh i'd still fuck her if she wasn't a bitch. That lip curl is like the female soyface though.

Women and internet are a bad combination

I knew make up made a difference but not like that I think photo shop is being used for this.

i could land a plane on that forehead

All foids do this. This is a bit of a water is wet post

Also 1/10? Volcel if you wouldn't

All of you guys complaining about her being ugly are COPING! Yeah, she IS ugly. But her SMV is higher than everyone on this forum combined. She probably has sex every day!

JFL at the people saying hypergamy is natural selection when foids use makeup to trick Chads into fucking them. They call us ugly when they spend hours per day putting on makeup covering up their fucked up skin and facial deformities.

Let me guess...
She's an RN...
and a single mother?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back