Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wtf, these are the kinds of people that fill up american colleges these days.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Wtf, this is supposed to be Harvard, an ivy league school and one of the best schools in the country.
Meanwhile throughout the video I see only stacies, and a couple of frat guys. I saw 2 guys that could be considered incel.
And they are all sexually active.
And all the females where stacies or beckies, how the hell are these sluts even getting into college?????
College is hell for incels, just like highschool, middleschool, elementary school. Pretty much everywhere we go is hell for incels.

Wow...So much to look forward to for collegecels :feelskek:

school is for idiots nowadays. the dumber you are the better school you go to.

College is now more known for degeneracy and having sex than as a place to get an education JFL

Nepotism and legacy runs high among ivy league schools.

Wow...So much to look forward to for collegecels :feelskek:
Yeah they will fit right in with all the white stacies that got in due to their rich parents/gender quotas, and all the frat bros that got in due to some sports scholarship.
College is a complete joke these days. Sadly it's still needed if someone hopes to get a high paying job.

Colleges are all jokes now, Ivy league in particular, since the nepotism that gets you into the exclusive frats is the same that gets you the meaningful employment after you graduate, they just opened the doors to women so the children of the elite can have an endless buffet of pussy to slay and potentially select quality genetics from to produce children with.

College is now more known for degeneracy and having sex than as a place to get an education JFL
that's true, I remember one of the biggest reasons to go to college that people would always spout out was "it will be the best time of your life, you will meet tons of cool people and have wild experiences".
Meanwhile my experience couldn't be farther from that.

Murican colleges have long been about who you know instead of what you know.

The only scholarly places left are the masters shit and stem.

College is useless

And their degrees are gender studies and political sciences. But that doest matter because daddy will give them a job anyways

Cope, no dumbass is going to Harvard, these retards are in schools that accept 2.0 gpa students who barley scraped by in highschool hence why all these kids are low IQ normies

Nepotism and legacy runs high among ivy league schools.
And their degrees are gender studies and political sciences. But that doest matter because daddy will give them a job anyways
Colleges are all jokes now, Ivy league in particular, since the nepotism that gets you into the exclusive frats is the same that gets you the meaningful employment after you graduate, they just opened the doors to women so the children of the elite can have an endless buffet of pussy to slay and potentially select quality genetics from to produce children with.

Ivy League is basically on a scale between money and intelligence, most people in Ivy League are trust fund brainlets that are just as dumb as poor community college dropouts, yeah there are some that are incredibly intelligent and get through Ivy League with scholarship but money is king with colleges. You might see a middle class Ivy Leaguer but rarely a poor person unless affirmative action.

College is a scam to get boomers to fund their own childs brainwashing.

that's true, I remember one of the biggest reasons to go to college that people would always spout out was "it will be the best time of your life, you will meet tons of cool people and have wild experiences".
Meanwhile my experience couldn't be farther from that.
100% this. My parents want me to visit a college, because college experience would help me to "expand my horizonts". Furthermore, they insist that I will get to know "tons of friends, that share the same interests". They said the same thing about high school. But after years of social failure and rejection I know that their words are nothing more than phrasemongering. I study a field, where more than 80% of students are femoids. Their mere presence puts me under severe distress. I can't talk to fucking foids, my hatred is far too strong and if I did otherwise I would become the target of mockeries, because I suffer from speech difficulties. It will be "lots of fun" they said.
Last but not least, I see no need for a high paying job/improvement of my life quality. Why should I earn money, except for the sake of earning money? I am a literal human skipjack, I couldn't care less. I don't give a fuck about all this shit (traveling, family, topbrand clothes, expensive hobbies (I have no fucking interests), big cars and houses, friends, technology (iPhone, computers), parties). Last but not least, I see no future for myself. I have neither potential nor perspectives. I have an average IQ (107), but I have severe learning difficulties and attention deficits.
From my point of view: Studying is nonsense, because in university you don't have extrinsic reinforcements, rewards and motivation. It's far too easy to get caught in a viscious circle of procrastination. In highschool you had parents and teachers behind you. I personally need structural requirements and in university I don't have those. Studying is useless for me.

I'm looking forward going to college

I knew one person in high school to have gotten into an Ivy. It was a foid who made it in on the back of a sports scholarship despite mediocre test scores and grades. It wasn't exactly stupid, but it was hardly among the "best and brightest" of the class. I went to a very good non-Ivy and almost everyone there, like everyone everywhere else, was a stupid fuck.

American colleges are puffed up with the tuitionbux of soyboys, Chads, and McMansion princesses, and consequently compete to attract them and tailor themselves accordingly. All the safe-sex workshops, all the tacitly sanctioned drinking culture, all the sporting spectacles are inflating a tremulous bubble leaking debtors and incompetents all over the dying Earth.

They're making the Ivies more diverse meaning less Asians and a literal representation of America. Can't imagine the degenerate responses @ USC or Arizona.

Agreed if you mean "dumber" as in mindless sheep filled with bluepill ideology

You have to do a face to face interview to get into an ivy league.

H A L O
E F F E C T
R U L E S
A L L

Seriously. Plato and Aristotle would go ER themselves if they saw what modern humanity has turned education into.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back