Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wtf new Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty DLC is giga cucked

C

Confessor

Banned
-
I just finished the new Phantom Liberty DLC with my Melee oriented V and holy shit what a foid worshipping cucked story this was. First of all there is a Noodlewhore in the game(cause off course) and through out the story you keep following orders from her and a literal Karen looking bitch ass foid President called Rosalind Myers. You have lost to option to Romance characters too. Like holy fuck it's as if this game is telling you to your face that you should put a chastitity cage around your dick, emasculate yourself and do whatever foids want you to do for them, aka let them exploit you fully. Then there is Reed, a tall Tyrone who is also equally a docile servant dog. What is with this game and making male characters complete spineless buffons who keep slaving for foids even after being betrayed numerous times. Some people said that this DLC was supposed to be the Noodlewhore's(Songbird) story, not V and I was like 'Excuse me wtf do I wanna play as a slave for a noodle for ?'

And don't even get me started on the blatant cuck propaganda that is the ending. You have roughly speaking two options, one is sacrificing everything you have to help the Noodlewhore or two try to help yourself and literally get lobotomised. V get cured but loses the ability to use combat implants which I think is the Cyberpunk equivalent of becoming a disabled person. The game straight up tells you 'Either sacrifice your life for foid or get turned into disabled person inkie teehee'.

Fucking hated the story. When I first played Cyberpunk I wanted to be a Dark Triad Arasaka CEO who murdered foids as a hobby not as a whiteknight cuck who sacrifices himself and is a slave to foids.

Isn't it well known women ruined that company

Isn't it well known women ruined that company
Nah some people still love it. Well being a Cyberninja smoking foes left and right while bop industrial music is playing is a hell of an experience but story was still cucked

average media in 2023

They hired a literal tranny as a voice actor. I can't believe they got away with making a shitty underdeveloped product and then turned around and wasted money they didn't even deserve to have to hire a fucking untalented e-celeb tranny to voice in their game.

They hired a literal tranny as a voice actor. I can't believe they got away with making a shitty underdeveloped product and then turned around and wasted money they didn't even deserve to have to hire a fucking untalented e-celeb tranny to voice in their game.
They actually put them in the game twice basically lmfao, they already had the anime character based on the same trans person.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: