Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wtf just happened i need advice

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
My manlet truecel friend informed me that he is in relation with his classmate he is even shorter than me im 173 and he is definitly under 170 and he has a big nose like me. His face is better than me but not that much and he is not socially good like me.
Other than that he is also white unlike me ( Im currylooking bcz of my father is half arab ) .
But i see no different other than skin color which is not important in Iran i see alot of olive skins with gf or even one of my classmate was brown skin arab and he lot his virginity in 17 just wtf why my friend found a girl without even trying?
Im really mad i tried really hard in the recent 2 or 3 years and i fail many times

I should also mention the girl is hightier becky in my opinion

I'm surprised too, maybe he's very good looking, try to ask him how he found a gf, and tell me

And he is not ascended yet

I'm surprised too, maybe he's very good looking, try to ask me how he found a gf, and tell me
I know some girls in Iran have a low standard but im still in shock htf this happened also im super jealous

I need high iq advices

Oofy doofy pill strikes again .

And here i thought Iran was a prude country.
You actually have it like the West with the virginity must end at highschool mentality ?

post pics of friend and his gf.

You actually have it like the West with the virginity must end at highschool mentality ?
No there not such a mentality i never said that

Maybe he spoils that girl with money?

Or maybe he is lying to me

@Iranianoldcel what do you think brocel

believe me, as long as there is internet connection this shit spreads quickly. foids all around the world have become brainwashed through music, "celebrities", movies. western degeneracy is everywhere. I can't believe how quickly things changed here, it's like I am living in another dimension when just a few years ago things seemed so much different. :society::society::society:

I told my coworkers I'm a virgin a few years ago and every fucking one of them bullied and made fun of me until I quit

@Iranianoldcel what do you think brocel
You need to remember that cases like this exists but it's one in 100000. It happens but it's very rare.

I told my coworkers I'm a virgin a few years ago and every fucking one of them bullied and made fun of me until I quit

You need to remember that cases like this exists but it's one in 100000. It happens but it's very rare.
So there is still a chance

So there is still a chance

Shit lad, that must have been traumatizing.
I had a situation like that where arab coworkers loved at my face for admitting I never dated. Luckily, they moved to an another wagecentral.

I am curious, how is it in Iran ? Virgnity no longer valued in there too ?

Shit lad, that must have been traumatizing.
I had a situation like that where arab coworkers loved at my face for admitting I never dated. Luckily, they moved to an another wagecentral.

I am curious, how is it in Iran ? Virgnity no longer valued in there too ?
For females it's valued of course but the whore foids don't give a fuck anymore.There are enough brainwashed betabuxers who will do anything to marry these whores.

It's officially over. People start fucking at the age of 15 24/7.

Do you live in an Arab-speaking country? what is dating like there?

For females it's valued of course but the whore foids don't give a fuck anymore.There are enough brainwashed betabuxers who will do anything to marry these whores.

It's officially over. People start fucking at the age of 15 24/7.

Do you live in an Arab-speaking country? what is dating like there?
I used to live in Morroco, now I am in the West.
Regarding dating, 90% of people have dated I would say.

Situation is mixed in my home country, i would say it's 50/50. Some guard their chastity and some sleep around.
When the surgical operation of rebuilding the hymen was invented, shit kinda hit the fan.

Maybe ask him directly how he did it?

In a Sea full of Shit you have to Shit on others , or you will get Shitted Upon yourself .

How hard did they bully you? , you should have fought back or punshed one of these shitters , People will never stop unless you get serious.

Imagine People having Emphaty in 2022 , kek :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I used to live in Morroco, now I am in the West.
Regarding dating, 90% of people have dated I would say.

Situation is mixed in my home country, i would say it's 50/50. Some guard their chastity and some sleep around.
When the surgical operation of rebuilding the hymen was invented, shit kinda hit the fan.
same here.

Everything turned to shit when internet became popular. Smartphones were the nail in the coffin.
How hard did they bully you? , you should have fought back or punshed one of these shitters , People will never stop unless you get serious.
The boss and one of the managers were the most annoying ones. It came to a point my bluepilled boss ordered the manager to take me to the store and buy me shirt and trousers with his own taste. I resigned the day after because I felt so humiliated. The boss regretted it so bad though. Called and convinced me to stay. I was done. I got out.

The boss and one of the managers were the most annoying ones. It came to a point my bluepilled boss ordered the manager to take me to the store and buy me shirt and trousers with his own taste. I resigned the day after because I felt so humiliated. The boss regretted it so bad though. Called and convinced me to stay. I was done. I got out.
Never thought that level of humiliation existed. :feelsrope:

same here.

Everything turned to shit when internet became popular. Smartphones were the nail in the coffin.

good , atleast you got some dignity , i fear most People , Exspecially most Man , would simply just show up the Next day .

Propably bc they are Indoctrinated to hell and back or see no other Options .

Never thought that level of humiliation existed. :feelsrope:
Yeah it was horrible. I believe being a superskinny manlet contributed to this.

good , atleast you got some dignity , i fear most People , Exspecially most Man , would simply just show up the Next day .

Propably bc they are Indoctrinated to hell and back or see no other Options .
Thanks man. Yeah. I'm glad I quit. One of the best decisions of my life.

believe me, as long as there is internet connection this shit spreads quickly. foids all around the world have become brainwashed through music, "celebrities", movies. western degeneracy is everywhere. I can't believe how quickly things changed here, it's like I am living in another dimension when just a few years ago things seemed so much different. :society::society::society:
True,manI.its crazg how influencial the west is