Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wtf is wrong with the image upload recently

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I’ve noticed that anytime I try to upload most images, the website gives me an error. This was an issue before, but it seems like for the last few months the file size upload has been drastically reduced. Now I can’t even upload most the images I want to share no matter how much I try to compress it. Idk if it’s just me or if others are also experiencing the same thing.

Don't know, the website has a bunch of little bugs that happen randomly so perhaps that's it. :smonk:

Yes I've noticed this too.

I have been using imgur instead, a bit of a nuisance

I’ve noticed that anytime I try to upload most images, the website gives me an error. This was an issue before, but it seems like for the last few months the file size upload has been drastically reduced. Now I can’t even upload most the images I want to share no matter how much I try to compress it. Idk if it’s just me or if others are also experiencing the same thing.
Hi Jewy :feelsaww:

Don't know, the website has a bunch of little bugs that happen randomly so perhaps that's it. :smonk:
Idk if it’s bug or if they changed the coding to not allow it or whatever

Yes I've noticed this too.
Glad I’m not the only one

I have been using imgur instead, a bit of a nuisance
I tried it but I didn’t like it as people don’t even both engaging then.

Hi

You are not alone with this. I also noticed that this happens more often when i try to upload it directly from my gallery

I've had the same problem for a while.even after I got a new phone

Same man the most annoying thing
I could upload anything before

Hmmm right now it works for me
But yes I noticed this happening from time to time too
I wonder what exactly causes it

Stupid programmers. Fix your own page!

The website is disgusted with us

Same man the most annoying thing
I could upload anything before
State of our society

Hmmm right now it works for me
But yes I noticed this happening from time to time too
I wonder what exactly causes it
I still can’t upload screenshots

Stupid programmers. Fix your own page!
Wish I knew any programming to be able to help

The website is disgusted with us
Brutal blackpill. Even inanimate objects feel disgust towards inkwels

doesn't seem to happen with .png files

I've been talking about this for months.

Monke can't upload images too. Monke's angry.
eac01253506167.5936f5937f846.jpg

yeah this site is cucked, we should move on to the reddit !

@ThoughtfulCel this dude is trying to replace you
It is common for those without a soul of their own to imitate others.

I'm flattered an npc took interest in me. May he carry on my legacy on this dying site

It is common for those without a soul of their own to imitate others.

I'm flattered an npc took interest in me. May he carry on my legacy on this dying site
:feelskek:
Where do you hangout these days?

(((they))) are behind this. Tbh it is annoying issue. I think using image filip is best alternative at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back