Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WTF IS WRONG WITH BLACK FOIDS IN AMERICA

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I'll happily take a volcel title than be seen in public with any of them. Not that they'd even look in my direction but the point still stands.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6fjxRpHGDk&t=30s

Tldw:

-All black foids would rather date a thug because he's more likely to be dangerous and have a big penis.
Do blacks really drop the N word in every other sentence!?

Can't stand black foids

hahhahaha they need fathers

I would fuck almost all of the women in this video.

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

I dont understand why people think black foids are somehow worse than other foids. If anything, they are better, because instead of wallowing in a bunch of virtue signaling and hiding their true beliefs, black women just say it how it really is. The women in this video waste no time and say that they like good looking, aggressive, dangerous men who have money. I would rather talk to any of the ladies in this video than a virtue signaling attention whoring white lady who cant even tell the truth for one second.
Also

View attachment 293343

I dont understand why people think black foids are somehow worse than other foids. If anything, they are better, because instead of wallowing in a bunch of virtue signaling and hiding their true beliefs, black women just say it how it really is.
Also

Because humans are fucking retarded.

Here's how humans work-

Humans in general know they are all garbage, but they cope by trying to put down other humans and say they are worse than them,when in reality they are all the same. I don't hate black foids more than any other woman. Because i know all women are basically the same.

The hoods are cesspools, where the woman bang random attractive dudes and have kids by them at young ages. The males then don't have a father growing up, and have to learn to hustle and join gangs, all of which helps develop masculine characteristics and maybe helps in become more masculine physically. Hence why soy suburban black dudes would get mogged, who are more likely going to sit around trying to get an education and being less alpha.

Because humans are fucking retarded.

Here's how humans work-

Humans in general know they are all garbage, but they cope by trying to put down other humans and say they are worse than them,when in reality they are all the same. I don't hate black foids more than any other woman. Because i know all women are basically the same.
Based

All females want attractive, well endowed, high T men. Anyways from their manner of speaking, these are hood girls so it’s not surprised they are not ashamed to admit their hypergamy. I grew up in the suburbs filled with “nerdy” girls who say they want one thing but go for another

that's cool n' all but we need to hear ur opinion on gorilla foids asap!
Human foids are better looks wise. Gorilla foids are better tradition wise

View attachment 293343
For me to have intercourse (with them), I would have to be in a committed monogamous relationship with those same things. The sound of their voice makes my balls shrivel up. Their personalities are digusting. If they were had more morals and could pass as a respectable member of society, I'd date all of them.
The hoods are cesspools, where the woman bang random attractive dudes and have kids by them at young ages. The males then don't have a father growing up, and have to learn to hustle and join gangs, all of which helps develop masculine characteristics and maybe helps in become more masculine physically. Hence why soy suburban black dudes would get mogged, who are more likely going to sit around trying to get an education and being less alpha.
Do all "hood" members speak like that? It doesn't surprise me that one would get negatively stereotyped when they're speaking with an excuse for what they call "English". Why are people idolizing this barbaric behaviour?

Last edited:
kill them in minecraft

Do all "hood" members speak like that? It doesn't surprise me that one would get negatively stereotyped when they're speaking with an excuse for what they call "English". Why are people idolizing this barbaric behaviour?

Ebonics. White leftists have tried to convince people that it is somehow related to African culture, even though blacks who come from Africa learn proper English in one generation. I don't know about all, but it's a lot.

Ebonics. White leftists have tried to convince people that it is somehow related to African culture, even though blacks who come from Africa learn proper English in one generation. I don't know about all, but it's a lot.
Incredible.

You can understand a lot more Native African's speaking English than you can Black Americans - How sad.

they are def turbo. trash. when I lived in homeless shelter the amount of these subhuman trash popping out 6 kids was insane

This is way more common in ghetto areas of the city. It's not like that for black women in the suburbs as much.
People in the ghetto are forced to be NT and be street smart from a young age so darktriad characteristics are more valued in those communities.

Must be ebt day at the mall

I hate shegroids but I don’t hate blackcels

sheboons behaving like animals, what else is new?

I'll happily take a volcel title than be seen in public with any of them. Not that they'd even look in my direction but the point still stands.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6fjxRpHGDk&t=30s

Tldw:

-All black foids would rather date a thug because he's more likely to be dangerous and have a big penis.
Do blacks really drop the N word in every other sentence!?

aren't you black :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

but you're British right? or was that @BlkPillPres

All of these foids are going to end up getting shot in a gang war

Sadly

Sadly

Shame.
Brutal. Do you live in London like @FACEandLMS? I've read that it's basically 99% white Chads there. Everywhere else it's like chavs or some shit :feelshaha:

London has a lot of ethnics the last time I visited. It's still predominantely white, but there's significantly more ethnics in London than in any other city.

I am further north of London (Not Scotland North).

They are black.

Don't interact with niggers. Don't hire niggers.
An acquaintance of mine just told me some foid niggeres embezzled 10k in cash plus who knows how much in merchandise. Their is a good reason niggers are looked down upon. Don't worship nigger rap culture either its the music of the criminal, the drug addict, the sloth, the ignorant.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back