Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wtf is with redditors and bumping month old posts???

DarknessEternal

DarknessEternal

Wizard
★★★★
I got a notification today (Im banned on the FA subreddit) and some cuck replied to my thread with an essay, a month after the thread was made. Like wtf? What is wrong with these people? They are not FAs so whats the deal? Why would you stalk FAs and reply to old threads??? This isnt the first time this happened to me. Another time there was some retard that bumped my old threads in order to propagandize that sex isn't a need. How can you be so desperate???

Here is the reply btw:

Pic

And ofc its some bluepilled shit, it startes with the preassumption that incels DONT have naturally ugly face shapes. How can you be so dellusional lmao?

Last edited:
Stay off reddit

why do you have a reddit account :feelskek:

i was providing guidance and enlightment to FAs but i got permabanned without violating any rules

I got a notification today (Im banned on the FA subreddit) and some cuck replied to my thread with an essay, a month after the thread was made. Like wtf? What is wrong with these people? They are not FAs so whats the deal? Why would you stalk FAs and reply to old threads??? This isnt the first time this happened to me. Another time there was some retard that bumped my old threads in order to propagandize that sex isn't a need. How can you be so desperate???

Here is the reply btw:

View attachment 583088

And ofc its some bluepilled shit, it startes with the preassumption that incels DONT have naturally ugly face shapes. How can you be so dellusional lmao?
Reading that gave me aids