Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wtf is up with walter white (breaking bad spoilers)

motherfucker8

motherfucker8

Clandestine Blaze
★★★★★
I watched BB like a year ago, all in all i liked it and think it's good, but I skimmed through it (watched some things without attention) pretty much cause I thought it was bit too slow and the family drama part was too boring, now i'm rewatching and in the early 2 seasons all walt is doing is staring blankly into space and being quiet
he gives off such a weird vibe and i can't put my finger on it
im legit feeling huge truecel energy whenever he's in that state, it's like he has two modes, truecel blank stare cucksimp with wife, at school, normal walter, and panicky, clumsy, criminal, dangerous, chemistry genius when he's with jesse and doing the crime side walter
the truecel state weirds me out too much, it literally feels like he has no soul and he never tries anything with his wife like he doesn't even argue that hard just rolls over
someone explain this shit to me WTF is wrong with waltuh huwhyte

forgot to say plus she cheats on him and he does nothing

I fucking hate that skyler bitch, I wish they would have killed her off in the most brutal way possible. She cucked Walter white so bad, and nobody ever talks about how insufferable she is.

200.gif

I fucking hate that skyler bitch, I wish they would have killed her off in the most brutal way possible. She cucked Walter white so bad, and nobody ever talks about how insufferable she is.

200.gif
both him and her were weird, a match made in heaven
i liked saul, mike and gus the most
gus reminds me of myself cause he is freaky about perfection
mike was too practical, a machine i aspire to be like
saul was too hilarious for me to not like

200.gif
She was ugly af too, unsettling face

And now skylar just was okay with being a criminal with chad who she fucked but hated her husband for being a criminal jfl