Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wtf is up with girls these days

F

FuckEmAll

Recruit
★★★★
Saw a group of girls yesterday that could haven't been older than 14 and most of them were extremely slutty dressed (crop top, mini skirt or hot pants) and wearing heavy make-up. Back in my teenager days the girls of my age weren't sexual at all, just really decently dressed and only wearing minimal make up. They were still all into Chads though. I guess parents these days don't have any issue with their daughters dressed up as whores?

Man I feel for you youngcels that you have to endure this shit, how are you guys not horny all the time when you have to see that.

Too many careless mothers and fatherless kids these days, they dress that way due to social media.

I remember being 12 years old (first grade of middle school) and while I was on the school bus, two 12 year old girls (both were my classmates) were talking about the threesome they had with a guy I knew. He was in my school (he was 12 years old too), but from a different class.

If there's no Chad in school they can find the 14 year old Chad in another school and they can all sleep with him. By age 14 every toilet in a town has already met the "Town Chad's" and slept with him, after texting him through social media. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

In response to "Too many careless mothers and fatherless kids these days, they dress that way due to (((ZOG propaganda)))".

Stop blaming us Jews for what your own toilets do, we didn't engineer them into doing it, just because we're overrepresented in every field that requires you to think (not because we're smart but because Goyim are generally retarded idiots) doesn't mean that we manipulate stupid Goyim into making stupid decisions.

Jewish toilets act just like Goy toilets. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Why would we shoot ourselves in the foot like that? Have you seen how bad Israelcels have it?! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

it's called feminism

Saw a group of girls yesterday that could haven't been older than 14 and most of them were extremely slutty dressed (crop top, mini skirt or hot pants) and wearing heavy make-up. Back in my teenager days the girls of my age weren't sexual at all, just really decently dressed and only wearing minimal make up. They were still all into Chads though. I guess parents these days don't have any issue with their daughters dressed up as whores?

Man I feel for you youngcels that you have to endure this shit, how are you guys not horny all the time when you have to see that.
Parents have no control over such beasts (teenage girls).

If there's no Chad in school they can find the 14 year old Chad in another school and they can all sleep with him. By age 14 every toilet in a town has already met the "Town Chad's" and slept with him, after texting him through social media. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
They just find someone 8 years older than them then complain how they were sexually manipulated and didn't know what they were doing, fucking biggest excuse, most pedo shit that ends up happening isn't because of the guys, they just pose as chads and the 14 year olds flock to it.

There are more trash women than hot women out there. Don’t settle for any of them, bros.

I remember being 12 years old (first grade of middle school) and while I was on the school bus, two 12 year old girls (both were my classmates) were talking about the threesome they had with a guy I knew. He was in my school (he was 12 years old too), but from a different class.
Wtf was that real, how can 12 fking year old cunts and cocks even function that way, afaik I was not even jerking off at 12:feelsree::reeeeee:

Do I want a GF? Yes. But I’m not settling for anything. Most of these women are disgusting.

WHAT THE FUCK:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I guess parents these days don't have any issue with their daughters dressed up as whores?
The mothers are the one going shopping with their 12 year old daughter and buying it. Betabux dad has no say in it even if he tried

Wtf was that real, how can 12 fking year old cunts and cocks even function that way, afaik I was not even jerking off at 12:feelsree::reeeeee:
True. And it wasn't even the age of consent (in my country it's 15 yo). Meaning that their boyfriend could face rape charges if the parents found out.