Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTF IS THIS!

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
What! How is a banned memeber online here? Actually make that 2 theres another one at the bottom? But how the fuck is there 2 banned memebers online? Are they like signed in wile banned?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240927-021012_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240927-021012_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    969.8 KB · Views: 19
You can still browse when you're banned nigga

i think they can browse threads but can't interact with anyone except through conversations

Theres 2 types?
Normal ban = can still browse, use conversations, create ban appeal to come back. The ones you refer to in your thread

Hard ban = can’t browse or use a single feature of the site. Most likely gone forever because you fucked up a big rule

i think they can browse threads but can't interact with anyone except through conversations
Yep. I have actually been messaged privately by banned users before.

Lifefuel for bannedcels

Theres 2 types?
@ricecel4life is the most recent hard ban we’ve had. You can’t tell because there’s no line through his name but if you click onto his profile it says it is not available. This is a dead giveaway it’s a hard ban

Getting banned from incels.is is probably one of the few signs to go ER, indeed. (In videogame)

Normal ban = can still browse, use conversations, create ban appeal to come back. The ones you refer to in your thread

Hard ban = can’t browse or use a single feature of the site. Most likely gone forever because you fucked up a big rule

u didn't know lol