Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW WTF IS THIS SHIT???????????????

Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

ALL WOMEN ARE CHAD ONLY
★★

Mentall Ilness " but its Woman Doing It so It dosnt mattER

Foids are so odd and retarded

I think they call that France. Nobody exactly knows where it is, but everyone hates it because of historic reasons and because of modern reasons. It's like a different planet, even the most progressive Ezu cuck (that isn't french) hates that shithole.

France Flag GIF by Nike Football

They are flaunting their boobs in public but they would never let me touch them....

They are lucky I wasn't there because I wouldn't be able to stop myself from touching them

Nuke their roast beef used up pussies

Look at all the pretty speedbags / ditty purses...

Hamas should kidnap these whores,
and decapitate them.
Slap some morals, values and discipline in them.
Im so sick and tired of these sexually liberated whores, who think they run the show.

Shits retarded but idk man, they are over exaggerating it

"Stop feminicide"

What a joke. Men are the majority of violent deaths by a wide margin.

It takes a special kind of willful ignorance to see women as victims today. They are the most privileged group that ever existed.

"Stop feminicide"

It takes a special kind of willful ignorance to see women as victims today. They are the most privileged group that ever existed.

mmmmmmm they should try less clothes

"Stop feminicide"

Em....you don't know Italy...

Foids being foids.

I for one welcome women showing off their bare tits in public :feelscomfy:

foids Deserve to get peed on on

They should be fucking killed or raped.

DONT RAPE ME :foidSoy:
***FLASHES TITS IN FACE***

I fucking hate the sound of foids when they shout and protest. Even if it’s for fucking Palestine. Shut your fucking foid mouth up you fucking ugly filthy bastard piece of shit low IQ monkey brained chad seeking gaped hole toilet whore.

They want so hard to be opressed so they could role play brave pioneers. They are the most protected, the most privileged group in the world, pathetic when you think about it.

They want so hard to be opressed so they could role play brave pioneers. They are the most protected, the most privileged group in the world, pathetic when you think about it.

They will drop all this feminist shit soon as chad walks by.

Foids are so odd and retarded
Are they, though?

This is literally the most effective form of protest.

It's better than blocking the road, for example. Both draw attention, but blocking the road draws negative attention while being a naked female draws positive attention if they're not landwhales.

Women know sex sells. Most of them are good looking Beckies and they wrote the slogans on their bodies. So even if you're just a coomercel looking at their bodies, you will still see the words.

And it works. We're now talking about it. They got filmed and the video got put on the internet in other forums.

Are they, though?

This is literally the most effective form of protest.

It's better than blocking the road, for example. Both draw attention, but blocking the road draws negative attention while being a naked female draws positive attention if they're not landwhales.

Women know sex sells. Most of them are good looking Beckies and they wrote the slogans on their bodies. So even if you're just a coomercel looking at their bodies, you will still see the words.

And it works. We're now talking about it. They got filmed and the video got put on the internet in other forums.
It would be hilarious if they were raped by a group of sexually starved currycels.