Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WTF?? Is this place the new reddit??

@Fat Link explain this please.

@PPEcel how did this kind of soy level of moderation come about here?

Ahahhaahahhaha

I'm Fat Link's alt, we don't tolerate hate speech here. You must consider how our darker counterparts might feel being referred to as that.

I'm Fat Link's alt, we don't tolerate hate speech here. You must consider how our darker counterparts might feel being referred to as that.
Absolute soy post if I've ever read one. Shitskins are trash and should feel bad for being shitskin trash.

Absolute soy post if I've ever read one. Shitskins are trash and should feel bad for being shitskin trash.
Sir, I will not allow to you to disgrace our fellow ethnics with your obscene language. Any more than this, and I will be forced to temporarily ban you.

ASK ME FOR MY COLLECTION OF THICC ROBUST AMAZON SLUTS FOR COOMFUEL

i need this

Sir, I will not allow to you to disgrace our fellow ethnics with your obscene language. Any more than this, and I will be forced to temporarily ban you.
Go rim a negro's asshole.

Yeah this forums a safe space

that measure will stop after some time but it exists to annoy newfags

You probably had one of us spam clean you and now that you've got a low noob post count you have to re-experience what noobs initially experience which is getting caught up in our what I believe to be is an automatic spam filter implemented most probably by our big homie and IT admin @Master.

Sucks for you for now but just keep on ahh posting and it should let your stuff go through without approval in no time. :feelsokman:

You probably had one of us spam clean you and now that you've got a low noob post count you have to re-experience what noobs initially experience which is getting caught up in our what I believe to be is an automatic spam filter implemented most probably by our big homie and IT admin @Master.

Sucks for you for now but just keep on ahh posting and it should let your stuff go through without approval in no time. :feelsokman:
Ok thanks for clearing that up.

mogsme good to see a familiar face back here

Are you wereqryan aka the white worshipping selfhating curry

I think it has always been here. You haven't been a greycel for so long you forgot.

I think it has always been here. You haven't been a greycel for so long you forgot.
When does this go away? How many posts do I need?

When does this go away? How many posts do I need?
Idk. 500 probably. It'll only trigger with certain keywords like "nigger", " Mods", "kill yourself" ,"er" etc.