Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WTF is this... Manlets stay away.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I have read many articles about St.bagelcel but I did not watch his interviews much, since I do not watch interview often. However, some hours ago, when I heard the news of his arrest, I searched about him and stumbled upon this last month old interview that stunned me.

Damn, getting mogged especially by a foid in height is definitely one of the worst cruel mogging. Just look st bagelcel and the foid. Damn, this is so brutal.

Attachments

• D_SFfKMX4AA6DpR.jpeg
    D_SFfKMX4AA6DpR.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 172
bagelcel is fakecel

The got the tallest foid reporter to go out and interview him jfl

hes holding frame lel

this guy must be like 4'5 assuming from his body proportions

Yes this guy should rope tbh

I have read many articles about St.bagelcel but I did not watch his interviews much, since I do not watch interview often. However, some hours ago, when I heard the news of his arrest, I searched about him and stumbled upon this last month old interview that stunned me.

Damn, getting mogged especially by a foid in height is definitely one of the worst cruel mogging. Just look st bagelcel and the foid. Damn, this is so brutal.
To be fair, that foid is pretty tall. I'd guess she's around 6 feet with heels?

brutal. no personality can save him