Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel wtf is this life? Let's compare you to Happy Normie

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
You:

>Wake up like shit
>Go to wagecuck, on your way you see successful people and missed opportunities
>Be in work, wonder why you keep going
>Go back home, on your way you see successful people and missed opportunities
>Go to your computer and shitpost on incels.is
>Google suicide methods and cry
>Go to sleep

Happy hormie:

>Wake up
>Go to work, on your way you talk to your friends and/or girlfriend and have a good laugh
>Be in work, you're happy that you get to see people because you love socializing
>Go back home, on your way you talk to your friends and/or girlfriend and have a good laugh
>Go to friends or girlfriend, some days this spot will be filled for going for a good restaurant/theater/whatever normies do and be happy
>A bit of Reddit and 9gag, making epic "triggered" gifs on the internet thinking it's the pinnacle of comedy but you laugh anyways
>Go to sleep beside your girlfriend after having been sexually satisfied knowing tomorrow will be another great day

I pray that a home invader shoots me square in my face tonight.

We are not the same species.

The sad thing is that normie life you decribed, is actually the normal common life everyone should have:feelsrope:And we can't even have that.

I have this theory that the average incel has a higher IQ than the average person by atleast 1 standard deviation.

just the way those here see things is unlike the rest of the population. and some of the deep intricate analyses of complex shit I see posted here blows my mind.

I pray that a home invader shoots me square in my face tonight.
Peep

>Google suicide methods and cry
All day everyday. Google gets really annoying with his judgemental commentaries.