Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wtf is the point of nofap if you're really truecel?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Why deprive yourself from all sexual simulation? Fapping is a good cope and Im to addicted to stop tbh.

Nofap is bluepilled as you really think it will help you ascend but then you realize you're ugly af and that's the reason you're hated but because of the bs pseudo science that is nofap.

being a numale beta orbiter cuck is addictive

jerking off is the only sexual pleasure we will ever receive as incels so fuck it

Nofap is bluepilled as you really think it will help you ascend\

except any truecel whos done nofap enough knows this is not true, its for other reasons

What other reasons?

maybe its just the way my brain is wired but when i get short term high dopamine releases i dont feel motivated to do anything. i respect those who can manage to get shit done while keeping their pleasures in moderation, and don't think nofap would do too much for them. also acne.

maybe its just the way my brain is wired but when i get short term high dopamine releases i dont feel motivated to do anything. i respect those who can manage to get shit done while keeping their pleasures in moderation, and don't think nofap would do too much for them. also acne.
Hmm ok, I just feel like it's a cult sometimes

Hmm ok, I just feel like it's a cult sometimes

i pretend im part of the cult to trigger people who hate on nofap, i dont see a reason to defend nofap or attack it, just do it or don't tbh, both are funny though

Nofap is retarded but I find myself not fapping lately because masturbation doesn't satisfy me and feels completely pointless now.

people who hate on
maxresdefault.jpg

Some people believe it has a whole range of positive effects for them, and to be honest they would know better about it than I do.

never tryed it, never want to try it, don't see the point.

Some people claim that some benefits come from it like better attention spam, but with me it didn't work.

I don’t feel like shitting on you

Judging from nofappers here, it seems like the main benefit is having a smug sense of superiority that you express in the 50 posts about nofap you will make per day despite being just as much of a failure as everyone else here.

There is no point. It’s just torturing yourself for a false sense of pride.

Judging from nofappers here, it seems like the main benefit is having a smug sense of superiority that you express in the 50 posts about nofap you will make per day despite being just as much of a failure as everyone else here.
There is no point. It’s just torturing yourself for a false sense of pride.
Tbh tbh...

Only benefit is the spectacular finish when you get back to it after a few weeks' abstinence.

Trying nofap made my life worse. I can't go without masturbation more than 4 days, but after just 1 day it gets really hard to actually concentrate to anything and I start shaking like a whore in church + many other symptoms. My body is used to get the "relief" 2-3 times a day past 10+ years so I believe effects of nofap might differ a lot. Might work for someone.

To have super powers.

Tbh nofap is the worst cope but i don't want to make comments about a persons lifestyle.

There is no reason whatsoever.

Supposedly it helps with acne. In that case a truecel does benefit from it, life as a 3/10 is far better than a 2/10 just from how people treat you.

nofap seems retarded imo, who cares

its a g00d way to show ur low iq

Why deprive yourself from all sexual simulation? Fapping is a good cope and Im to addicted to stop tbh.

Nofap is bluepilled as you really think it will help you ascend but then you realize you're ugly af and that's the reason you're hated but because of the bs pseudo science that is nofap.
Ofc most no fap critics are in denial :feelskek:
Wonder if any of you have tested it in hardmode (not any sexual activity be it mental or psychical) plus no technology for one month. I've only managed to do it 2 weeks and they were the best of my entire life, the first days are hard and that's were most of the weak men fails.

Last edited: