Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WTF is "holding frame"?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I see that shit occasionally and am wondering wtf that even means. You don't have a choice over your frame, how can one "hold" it?

I think it basically means staying confident and resilient no matter what or sticking to your guns if that makes sense

it has nothing to do with your body. it means maintaining your core beliefs and mindset when femoids try to shit test you.

It's dumb redpill cope. They think a manlet acting confident around taller men will make him seem just as attractive as them. Frame should be used when expressing body ratios and bone density, not dumb cope.

78kKdk0.jpg

stupid redpill meme
im sure alphadestiny knows how to

It means being Chad

Redpill meme. But useful when dealing with assholes. You basically don't allow anyone to challenge your belief while at the same time you are not trying too hard to defend it, since that would mean that you base on how others define the world.

TRP is too much cope for me

HOLD FRAME BRO!!!!! HOLD FRAME

It's about sticking your chest out like a gorilla or a cock.

It’s as useful as approaching from a 45 degree angle or “negging”.

Holding frame = remaining unperturbed

It's one of the few redpills I agree with. It's how Trump got through the election despite the polls and the entire GOP sabotaging him and the entire media clowning him. You just soldier on and don't get discouraged. Nice trick if you can manage it.