Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTF is going on

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
crew2's topic somewhat inspired me to post another situation from life:
I opened (better to not but anyway) my feelings to some people where it was a girl i liked somewhat. That girls said some tima ago to my friend that she likes me and after my feelings-out she admitted she used to. But when i started talking about looks, she said who the fuck cares - you're the most charming from us (company of ex-friends). Why do girl say about looks smth like that if my looks would be good? It's so funny to hear things like that when she always talk about other men that he is so sexy (is presented in the form of a joke, but this guy really is and why joking in this way always?)

Conclusion: i wanna believe that girl could like you in this way, but why do they always end with someone whom they approach sexually, not by this shit like "ARGH U HAVE KARIZMA". Why saying you like me then? Who is wrong?

She wants you to be her beta orbiter. That's all.

She wants you to be her beta orbiter. That's all.
But what's the point? Im not rich, i have character and i acted quite rude and bad to her for some time. Am i not the really good choice for orbiter except maybe looks. It's now i sometimes feel retarded because i became more autistic and attractive (in my opinion) girls turn me red sometimes

My childhood memories of car rides hearing oldies were triggered here: She’s saying “I want you, I want you, I need you, I need you, but ain’t no way I’m ever gonna love you. Now, don’t be sad, don’t be sad, cause two out of three ain’t bad.”

But what's the point? Im not rich, i have character and i acted quite rude and bad to her for some time. Am i not the really good choice for orbiter except maybe looks. It's now i sometimes feel retarded because i became more autistic and attractive (in my opinion) girls turn me red sometimes
STOP COPING

STOP COPING
I'm not, I want to understand logic how they chose beta orbiters,by looks? Because I wasn't the one who was treated semishit like another guy in company

I'm not, I want to understand logic how they chose beta orbiters,by looks? Because I wasn't the one who was treated semishit like another guy in company
They don't discriminate orbiters, because they don't have to have sex with them.

They don't discriminate orbiters, because they don't have to have sex with them.
They don't have to have sex with others to, but one of then was always the guy who was joked and made fun of, even some shitting in front of everyone. I wasn't. And the others too.

Your mistake is thinking there is any logic in what women do or want.

Your mistake is thinking there is any logic in what women do or want.
But they make a choice are you orbiter or a Chad, that's why I asking why I was chosen? Does it mean I have the worst look from all company = it's based only at looks?

But they make a choice are you orbiter or a Chad, that's why I asking why I was chosen? Does it mean I have the worst look from all company = it's based only at looks?
They choose based on how they feel. If a guy makes them feel better than neutral then he can be an orbiter. It's hard/near impossible for you to make them feel good when they think you're ugly but it's possible if you're only a little bit unattractive I guess.

You guys tell me this like i want you to give me a lifefuel. I just want to understand how this works, not "please tell me that she could love me blah blah"